PDA

View Full Version : Happy Father's Day !!

Jim
06-17-2007, 07:40 AM
Well, fellas, this our day!:-D I hope each of you have a good one and enjoy yourselves immensely!:drinks:
I'm gonna pig some stick-ons and WWs and then do a little casting while the pot is hot.:castmine: Might even talk my sweetheart into going to the range with me to empty a few cases later.:Fire:

piwo
06-17-2007, 11:17 AM
Happy Fathers day to you Jim. Sounds like you have an almost Perfect Day planned out. Mine is going quite well also. Last night at a party my cousin’s husband brought me the two buckets in the photo below: 58lbs of plumbing lead pipes from a construction job. :-D Then this morning I got my traditional Fathers Day breakfast of Spam and Eggs and biscuits.:drinks: . When the BRUTAL sun finally passes to the front of the house, I'll start smelting my pipes in the back yard.. Too damn hot to enjoy the shooting for me today, and two of three benches at the club have matches today, so shooting just isn't in the cards.

But a great day nonetheless! :wink:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v426/jsquaredjcubed/IMG_1048.jpg

Unter
06-17-2007, 04:53 PM
Oh yea..... Thanks Jim.

Had a big breakfast, made myself available by not runnin out to the range.

Gave the weedeater and mower a workout while rendering 142# of WW ingots, will run to the store with my fetching wife and pick out a couple different beers and something that looks good from the meat or seafood window. mmmmmmm...

The kids are either out of town or working, so that part of the entertainment is missing. Will try to make the best of it tho.....Heh!

Duckiller
06-17-2007, 06:50 PM
Went to local gun store to see what they had. #2 son was picking up a shotgun. He and bro bought Dad a LEE-Enfield #4 Mk1, complete surprise. Now I need fat 30 mold, dies and other stuff so I can shoot it, plus time. A good father's day

wills
06-17-2007, 11:13 PM
will run to the store with my fetching wife and pick out a couple different beers and something that looks good from the meat or seafood window. mmmmmmm...

It is good you have her trained to fetch!

Unter
06-18-2007, 09:45 AM
Hey Wills...I thought there would be someone that could not leave that one alone.
Have a great day.

John O.

buck1
06-18-2007, 10:39 PM
Where I work (the oil feilds) there are a lot of fuzzy critters begging for some lead but there also a lot of other workers scattered over lots of locations in heavy brush and guns are taboo in this overly safty conshious place. So I dont even though I WANT TO REAL BAD!!
But some of the other shooters out there have taken to airguns. NOT THE WALLY WORLD STUFF. But nice very strong (for a air gun) stuff. And tiny little groups too!
These guys are dropping some big money on these things, we are talking three zeros! Not me for that much I will have a REAL GUN.
BUUUUUUUUT....Theres a outfit that modifys a all steel crosman 2240 pistol to shoot 25 cal round balls or pellets and at about 550ish fps for a 25 gr pellet.
I wouldnt throw 300.00 on the table to get it even though I wanted it. BUT ITS DADDYS DAY and I recived $300 with instructions to buy it! CRITTERS WATCH OUT!!!............................Buck