PDA

View Full Version : I think they are breeding.

blademasterii
11-19-2012, 08:45 PM
Opened the safe the other day and this was nestled up to my bfr. Not sure what it was breeding with. Maybe something got to it before I got it home.http://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn276/blademasterii/IMAG0211.jpg

44man
11-20-2012, 03:21 PM
Gun sex! :bigsmyl2::bigsmyl2:
Your safe is OK, I see no Bisley deformations!

BCRider
11-20-2012, 05:30 PM
Yeah, I've got the same issue. I think it's got something to do with putting them together in the dark..... :D

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y252/BCRider/Gun%20pictures/Family.jpg

Yours looks like it may be a bit of a mixed breed given the grip shape on Jr. But it would appear that "Dad" got custody... :D

The NAA may not go out all the time but when it does I seldom stop before 100 rounds or more has passed down the bore. It's one giggle filled little shooter.

Have you tried yours out for accuracy at out around 15 to 20 yards? I found with mine that once I got a method that gave a consistent grip hold that the gun itself is DARN accurate! 2 to 2.5 inch size groups at 15 are the norm. And I don't do a whole lot better even with my full size S&W's. Folks that complain about them simply never took the time to properly get aquainted it seems.

Olevern
11-20-2012, 06:19 PM
I tried that with my wife many years ago, she informed me that she was insulted that I thought she was that stupid, everyone knows that only happens with shoes.

boltons75
11-20-2012, 06:25 PM
I tried that with my wife many years ago, she informed me that she was insulted that I thought she was that stupid, everyone knows that only happens with shoes.

Well, I can't get away with guns so much. But my wife had no idea what types of presses and lubers I have. So if an extra shows up, like my newly acquired star sizer, she's none the wiser.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

blademasterii
11-20-2012, 07:25 PM
I put 5 rounds through the .22 mag today and most of my shots hit left. Might be just my grip or i'm pulling it when I pull the trigger. Only had time for a few rounds. Need to get the .22 lr cylinder for it.

Rick R
11-20-2012, 07:44 PM
Looks to me like your revolvers are practicing...

Wait for it...

"Safe Sex"

Surprised no one went there already.
[smilie=w:

BCRider
11-20-2012, 08:58 PM
Touche Rick... :D

Blademasterii, I found that to get a neutral pull with the small grips the trigger had to rest right on the joint. Any attempt to shift further out towards the fingertip met with shots to the left. Using the hard pad of the joint works well anway. The small spur trigger needs so much force to move it and it's such a small area that trying to use the fleshy part of my finger tips just didn't work for me.

Thumbcocker
11-21-2012, 10:46 PM
Looks to me like the little one is an orphan trying to nurse.