PDA

View Full Version : ruger frontier rifle in 358 winchester

canuck4570
06-14-2007, 08:59 AM
will be purchasing a ruger frontier rifle in 358 winchester.... would like to know if any of you have a Saeco mould number 352 wich is a 245gr. FPGC bullet.... would like to buy a dozen or so bullets from him.... will gladly pay for postage....will I have your attention would apreciate any comments of this caliber for hunting deer moose within 200 yards...over here deer rarely exceed 75 yards and moose usualy 150 yards....thank you... will be gone for a week will answer you as soon has I return if any of you have these bullets for me..... thank you Michel...

shooter93
06-14-2007, 10:04 PM
I have both a 2 and 4 cavity mold ordered and the 2 cavity should be here soon if you're not in a big hurry. Also I used to buy those from a fellow at gun shows here....that's how i decided on that bullet.....so if nothing else I can send you some of those the next time I see him. I't a great caliber...mine is a 35 Krag....about the same thing...it will work fine for Moose, sighted in properly it can hit boiler room size targets at 275 yds with no sight adjustment.