PDA

View Full Version : Ed's TCs, he might update his list!

ohland
11-12-2012, 11:30 PM
I tracked down a rifle barrel on Ed's TCs that would have made a neat-o walking around gun. Called him and found out he had a 16 3/4 barrel in that caliber... No dice, I'm not a carbine kinda guy. Still, it would make a heckuva fun gun, since it does 1,500 plus from a 8" barrel...

Anyways, it isn't lost, Ed mentioned he might update his barrel list.... To which I look (and lust) forward to. 38, 41, 6.8, 25, who knows, if I can load for it and use it in a Contender, a G2, or an Encore, I might want it....

Gonna hop in my car, drive non-stop to Oklahoma, and sit outside and watch while Ed updates the barrel list...

:popcorn:

Ken TN
11-13-2012, 01:03 AM
Could you swing through Denver? I'd be real happy to sit out there with you while waiting on the list.

I'll let you have first choice just leave a 7TCU carbine barrel for me. A Katadine barrel for the Encore might be nice, and I could use a 14" Hunter barrel in 45-70 for Killin Hogs when I go back to Texas. on second thought maybe I should stay away from Ed's....

The BIG Tulsa Gun show where he usally has all the barrels laid out is April 6 and 7, 2013
Gotta start making plans now.

smoked turkey
11-14-2012, 12:12 AM
Back in the day when I went to the Tulsa show on a fairly regular basis, Ed's table was the first table I'd hit. Found him to be a heck of a nice person. I visited with his wife one time and found that he is an accountant in real life if I remember correctly. I bought a 36 Navy from him on one trip only to find he had bought it from a fella just to help the guy out. It looked a little out of place on Ed's table.

Jack Stanley
11-14-2012, 12:52 PM
Do ya think he'll notice a couple of noses pressed against the glass and the fogged glass leaving only you guys puppy dog eyes starin' at 'im ??

:pJack