PDA

View Full Version : Ready..... Set..... Go!!!!

x101airborne
11-03-2012, 07:33 AM
:p Ok guys and girls..... General rifle is open at sunrise here in the Republic of Texas. I hope all my fellow Texicans are out and about and not here to read this. Good luck to everyone and dont let the fog get in your way!! Remember... stories are nice, but they are stories without pictures!!!

runfiverun
11-03-2012, 11:37 AM
good luck guy's...
anyone needing back up from the charging deer give me a hollar.
i'll bring little girl on down..

Idaho Mule
11-03-2012, 08:41 PM
Sic em, SIC EM, DAMMIT!! I SAID SIC EM!!!!

Bodydoc447
11-03-2012, 09:59 PM
I settled into my blind two hours before sunrise and was enjoying the quiet (except for the West Texas breeze). I got to enjoy it until 15 minutes after legal shooting light. A little whitetail showed up and disturbed my reverie. Didn't take long to have him in the freezer. Hope everyone else remembered their cameras. Mine got left at home.

Doc

x101airborne
11-04-2012, 04:07 PM
We took some management deer this weekend. Some cull bucks and a couple does. Nothing special. And, yeah, all that smack I talked about cameras....... No batteries. But a lot of meat!

TXGunNut
11-04-2012, 07:15 PM
Management deer work as well or better than trophy critters in the freezer; congrats! I'll be doing some cull hunting myself in Bee County in a few weeks, maybe we can meet for coffee or something a little stronger.
Haven't even bought my hunting license or gotten serious about which rifle is going hunting this year. Guess this nice weather is making it hard to believe hunting season is actually here.