PDA

View Full Version : Siamese Mauser extractor?

badgeredd
10-26-2012, 11:28 AM
abcde

StrawHat
10-27-2012, 06:30 AM
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Siamese-Mauser-Extractor-/150931377843?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2324360eb3

badgeredd
10-31-2012, 09:40 AM
abcde

James Wisner
11-11-2012, 12:56 AM
I was going thru a few boxes of excess parts, as it had been quite a while since I had listed anything for sale on any forum.

In there was two new reproduction Siamese extractors from a batch I had made a few years ago.

If still interested in a extractor just drop me a PM.

James Wisner

badgeredd
11-11-2012, 08:45 AM
PM inbound.

Edd

knifemaker
11-11-2012, 08:55 PM
James did you receive my private message concerning the two extractors you have for the siamese mauser rifle.

knifemaker

357maximum
11-11-2012, 10:38 PM
Apparently there is at least one condor left in California. :?:WTH?[smilie=b:

badgeredd
11-12-2012, 12:05 AM
Thank you knifemaker for your concern.

knifemaker
11-13-2012, 02:20 AM
Badgeredd; I do not know where you get the ideal I poached one from you. I saw his reply that HE HAD TWO OF THEM and offered to buy one. Just because you were late is not my fault.

knifemaker
11-13-2012, 05:13 AM
357 maximum;

If you indicating that I may be a vulture over my offer to buy one extractor, you are speaking out of turn. Badgered indicated he needed ONE the way he stated in his post. James Wisner indicated he had TWO for sale.
Upon seeing Wisner's post I sent him a private message the day before Badgered responded, offering to buy one from him leaving the other for Badgered to purchase. It would be appreciated that you get your facts before you make unfounded statements.

StrawHat
11-13-2012, 08:54 AM
357 maximum;

If you indicating that I may be a vulture over my offer to buy one extractor, you are speaking out of turn. Badgered indicated he needed ONE the way he stated in his post. James Wisner indicated he had TWO for sale.
Upon seeing Wisner's post I sent him a private message the day before Badgered responded, offering to buy one from him leaving the other for Badgered to purchase. It would be appreciated that you get your facts before you make unfounded statements.

Or perhaps condors are as scarce as the extractor for a Siamese Mauser.

Same is true for the floorplate or cartridge follower.

357maximum
11-13-2012, 09:32 AM
I guess I would much rather be the guy that spoke out of turn than the fella that cuts to the front of the line when no one is looking. Nothing personal but I have just come to expect a certain amount of character from the members of this forum. It is only very rarely when I am let down....but it does happen. Edds post date indicates he has been looking for almost one month....and Yes I did read your post a certain way.....a way that I did not think was appropriate......my opinion and I am entitled to it, right wrong or otherwise. If I hurt your feelings I apologize but from where I sat things did not look right. What if Edd started this thread because he need 4 extractors?

madsenshooter
11-13-2012, 11:54 AM
Or perhaps condors are as scarce as the extractor for a Siamese Mauser.

Same is true for the floorplate or cartridge follower.

Is anyone aware that the floorplate and follower from a Japanese Type 38 can be modifed to fit the Siamese mauser? http://www.hoosiergunworks.com/catalog/siamese_floorplate_conversion.html

knifemaker
11-13-2012, 01:26 PM
357maximum;

I also like to expect certain amount of character from members on this forum. I have been disappointed on that with this thread. As for "what if" his post indicated he needed one, not 4, and I asked to be considered for the second one as I have been searching for over 6 months. Even Gun Parts Corp, does not have one in stock.

badgeredd
11-13-2012, 05:43 PM
abcde

badgeredd
11-13-2012, 05:52 PM
abcde

357maximum
11-13-2012, 06:01 PM
Lets just be men here and let it drop as a case of miscommunication.

Edd

Sounds good to me. I have been wrong before....it's nothing new...pretty good chance I will be wrong again someday.....or maybe even yet today.....there is still 7 hours left in it. :confused: