PDA

View Full Version : Newby

Brad Phillips
10-22-2012, 10:05 PM
I have gotten so much good info from this site, that I figured I might as well sign up.

Live in Iowa, hunt, fish, trap,and run coon hounds mostly. Cast for 3 or four calibers and reload for pistol, rifle and shotgun.

This sight has some really good info without all the armchair types that seem to inhabit some places. Thank you all for the education that I have received so far.

swamp
10-22-2012, 10:51 PM
[smilie=w:Welcome to the site and the addiction. It will only get worse.[smilie=w:

runfiverun
10-23-2012, 01:06 AM
looks like you'll fit in well.
sometimes we get a bit anal about "stuff" but that's half the fun. :lol:
welcome aboard.

Olevern
10-23-2012, 05:15 AM
I'll add my "welcome aboard" to the rest. For the most part a good community. for sure some great personalities here and mucho knowledge here. Take full advantage of the stickies and the search feature, they are invaluable. (Is Iowa one of the fifty seven states? :-))

sav300
10-23-2012, 06:24 AM
Welcome

x101airborne
10-23-2012, 07:37 AM
Yes, Yes.... A big welcome here also. I tell everyone that I had a hard time remembering so much information at first. I got a spiral notebook and a pen then made notes. Then I organized the notes into a process. Guess what? My very FIRST casting and loading sessions went great and it was a lot easier.

44man
10-23-2012, 08:55 AM
Welcome from me too.
We eventually lose the anal portion of our thinking, at least I hope I have! [smilie=l:
The reason is we have people that DO, even a beginner has something to contribute. Not a single one of us stops learning because we are based on true experience.
You are darn sure in the right place!

Wayne Smith
10-23-2012, 09:58 AM
Welcome to the madness! Sounds like you are fully involved and helpless. Tell your wife that she is not alone, there are over 20,000 of us!

David2011
10-23-2012, 10:26 AM
Welcome, Brad! Maybe you're new to the site but it sounds like you bring experience. You're so right about the armchair types. The participants here are hands-on participants in real life and come from every walk.

David