PDA

View Full Version : Push through sizing sources

sgt.mike
10-18-2012, 05:16 PM
.deleted

theperfessor
10-18-2012, 05:46 PM
Sgt.mike -

I do indeed make a nose first push through sizer kit. Here is a link to the sign up list from the second run:

http://castboolits.gunloads.com/showthread.php?t=158620

It allows you to use all Lyman and MOST RCBS sizing dies. The basic kit (no die included) is $30 and comes with everything you need to do one caliber. The deluxe kit includes four pushrods for four calibers for $50. There is a catch bottle adapter available for $10, it allows you to use a regular soft drink bottle to catch your bullets. The pushrods are made specifically to match your die size, so if you order a set you'll need to tell me what size dies you will be using it with.

There is a $5 shipping fee for the set, that doesn't even totally cover the flat rate shipping charge but it makes for nice round numbers and I'm not out to jack folks around over shipping.

See my sig line below if you're interested or post to the thread above, I follow it.

Edit to add: I do not make sizing dies.

10-18-2012, 08:35 PM
I offer an unsolicited and unpaid endorsement for the perfessor's push-through sizing kits and top punches.

shotman
10-19-2012, 05:23 PM
They are GOOD really better than lee
Oh if you want to size THIS year better get his

theperfessor
10-19-2012, 10:32 PM
Unfortunately my little Nala died about 2 months ago during a medical procedure. i was really torn up (still am) and I miss her very very much. We had her for 21 months and loved her every minute of it. I've shed more than a few tears at her loss.

Hope you have yours around for a long time Sgt.mike. I sure miss Nala.