View Full Version : Need pic of a CH Mark IV Auto champ

z4lunch
10-13-2012, 07:58 PM
Steve here... im trying to update my Autochamp Mark 5 to a Mark 4 priming system. I think i'm missing a few parts. Hoped someone could post a pic of there Mark 4, front and rear of the machine
Thanks
Steve

W.R.Buchanan
10-13-2012, 10:46 PM
Ask Seagiant. He's got the one previously owned by me.

Randy

Alvarez Kelly
10-14-2012, 01:00 AM
Ask Seagiant. He's got the one previously owned by me.

Randy

Seagiant is out of "range" for a while...

Hopefully someone else can help. Roundnoser?

Roundnoser
10-14-2012, 08:50 AM
Steve here... im trying to update my Autochamp Mark 5 to a Mark 4 priming system. I think i'm missing a few parts. Hoped someone could post a pic of there Mark 4, front and rear of the machine
Thanks
Steve

I have a Mark IV. I'll get a couple of pictures posted later today (I'm just waking up and having my coffee....not fully functional yet!).

Check this thread for a pic of my Mark IV. Its not the best, but it will get you started.
http://castboolits.gunloads.com/showthread.php?t=151539

tchepone
10-14-2012, 09:44 AM
Thanks
Steve
Have you checked with CH-4D? They have many manuals on their web site. I have dealt with them in the past and they are very responsive. I'll bet they may have a copy of the Mark IV somewhere in their archives.

http://www.ch4d.com/support/product-manuals

seagiant
11-20-2012, 03:08 PM
Hi Steve,
Pm sent. Like the man said ,CH has manual and parts schematic on their revamped site and will probably be more useful than a pic. I'll help any way I can,let me know!

seagiant
11-20-2012, 05:59 PM
Hi Steve,
Pm sent. Like the man said ,CH has manual and parts schematic on their revamped site and will probably be more useful than a pic. I'll help any way I can,let me know!
Hi,
Aw,hec here you go! Still suffering from the jet lag! Ha! I'll get the front too! Give me a sec.

seagiant
11-20-2012, 06:25 PM
Hi,
Let me know if you have any questions as I've always had "fun" with my Mark IV!!!