PDA

View Full Version : Missed it!

Blammer
10-11-2012, 05:07 PM
Well I am a little slow sometimes but this has got to take the cake.

Here I am waiting for Muzzle loading season to start and it's almost over!

Doh! Oct 1-13th and JUST NOW, I'm figuring that out!

I've got to get out into the woods!

Arrgh! I've NEVER let the opening day get past me like this before!

Well I have one excuse, I was coming back from vacation at the beech on opening day. Had a good time with the family, soooo...

I will not let opening day of squirrel season get by without getting out there!

x101airborne
10-11-2012, 05:50 PM
Well? Whatcha waitin for?
GET OUT THERE!!!
And send me some jerky.

10-11-2012, 06:07 PM
Beat this. I bought my license very early this year and the clerk gave me last year's reg's book. They virtually look the same from year to year and frankly, I didn't look closely at it at all. Thumbed through to the dates page, fixed them in the antique computer that sits on my shoulders and promptly missed a week of bow season. I feel your pain.

I'll Make Mine
10-11-2012, 06:51 PM
Wll, fortunately, rifle season here (central NC) hasn't started yet -- in fact, it'll be a couple weeks after my Appleseed school in Ramseur. I might well make it out on opening day, if I can manage to get my rifle re-zeroed for my hunting ammunition...

OBXPilgrim
10-11-2012, 07:07 PM
Sorry to break the news to ya today.

It could be worse, it least you have Friday & Saturday!

Lonegun1894
10-11-2012, 07:13 PM
Quit wasting time talking to us and get out there. Then tell us about all the meat you made when the season it over. And best of luck.

Olevern
10-12-2012, 03:16 PM
Sorry to hear you missed the season. You are not alone, I missed the Pa. early muzzleloader season (Oct 6-13) because I am out of state caring for my daughter in her post-stroke recovery.

There is always next year, God willing and the creek don't rise.

Blammer
10-12-2012, 04:09 PM
Hope abounds, Sat is the last day (tomorrow) and I will be in the woods ALL DAY LONG!

At least rifle season is not here yet.

UBER7MM
10-12-2012, 07:06 PM
Good hunting, what's left of it....