PDA

View Full Version : Will they ever let me out?

toooldtocare
10-08-2012, 07:56 PM
Im so tired of being in the darn hospital. I want to go home. Hopefully in a couple more days. Well that what the doc says anyway. Im going nuts. I feel better, just weak. My wife said I received some forty cal brass in the mail. The label is a lil messed up and she cant read the name. Just that its from cali. I somehow deleted my messages. I need to know who sent it. I really think I owe someone for it but cant remember. I have lost track of days while in here. Please let me know if you sent me brass from cali and if i owe you for it. Id rather be embarrassed by asking than to owe someone. Thanks guys

Jim
10-08-2012, 08:02 PM
I'm sure the issue with the brass will be cleared up. In the mean time, you need to rest and get your strength back. Workin' that press handle can be stressful! :bigsmyl2:

Crawdaddy
10-08-2012, 08:30 PM
Hang in there. Wouldn't worry too much about brass right now. Get well soon.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Olevern
10-09-2012, 02:58 PM
Prayers going out for your full recovery, sooner rather than later. As hard as it may be at times, try to do as the docs and nurses ask you to do, they are, after all, the professionals and right more often than not.

HORNET
10-09-2012, 04:57 PM
I'm glad to hear that you're doing better. I can agree with you on hating being in a hospital. Incredibly boring and they're always wanting to do something to keep you from sleeping the time away. I hope they let you out soon. You'll recover much quicker at home, just take it easy until your fully recovered. Then you get to go nuts waiting until the doctor officially cuts you loose to resume normal activity. Oh, well, it beats the alternative...

scarry scarney
10-09-2012, 06:16 PM
As others have said, hang in there. Just be carful, recovery can take a long time, and you still have to listen to the Dr's advice!