PDA

View Full Version : Newbie

johnp
05-30-2007, 02:49 PM
Hello All,

I registered probably a month ago but just now got around to posting. Fairly new reloader and am wanting to get into casting before too long. Have been saving up wheel weights and other stuff.
When life settles down a bit I will get started. Thanks for all the valuable info that is posted here.
No matter how dumb you think something may be I can bet you there is a newbie out here that is needing that advice.

targetshootr
05-30-2007, 03:38 PM
Yep, and even people who've been at it awhile (http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b233/targetshootr/BushVaca.jpg) need good advice too.

:castmine:

Buckshot
05-30-2007, 06:32 PM
..........johnp, welcome to the board. It's a fascinating and fun aspect to shooting.

............Buckshot

9.3X62AL
05-30-2007, 06:37 PM
Dittoes to Targetshootr's observation, for sure in my case. Welcome aboard, there really no such thing as a "dumb" question--excepting the one that goes unasked. Regardless of how long the members have been shooting, reloading, or casting--there was a first time for every bit of the hobby to every one of them.

IcerUSA
05-31-2007, 01:31 AM
Welcome aboard, much to learn here and I don't think any of use will ever know it all, life is just too short.....bummer :)