PDA

View Full Version : Favorite. 40 Cal Mold and Why?

woody13
10-03-2012, 05:58 PM
I have been able to ask for your guys response and got a lot of good advice on the. 45ACP mold and went with a MIHEC 452460 brass two cavity. Funds have allowed me to now look at getting a mold in. 40 CAL so I ask what do you like, what shoots best for you, why? Also please show me pictures all the pictures I got from asking on the. 45 really helped me decide and I feel it was a confident decission that might spoil me and make me not want anything but a brass mold. So let me know what advice ok. Also im shooting a CZ As well as a Sig and I shoot for fun with my son and want some accuracy dont really care if You like a tuble lube or round nose just let me know why is all ok.... Thanks

Oreo
10-04-2012, 12:21 AM
I'm honchoing a 40cal mold group buy right now. Its brass, made by Miha. I designed the boolit myself with input from the knowledgible folks here so no one has yet seen an actual casting of this boolit but I anticipate that it will be very good. Its a heavy, wide meplate design with hp options. Check it out.

Idaho Sharpshooter
10-04-2012, 11:35 PM
402-150gr RG4 from NOE.