PDA

View Full Version : cleaning house

Beekeeper
09-30-2012, 04:39 PM
I am getting out of the Milsurp rifles and am trying to get a feeler as to wheather to sell a bunch of Milsurp junk parts or just scrap them.
I have a couple of complete 91/30 Mosin stocks and a couple of M95 cteyr stocks .
All are complets with all metal parts.
Also have sights for Mosins and Mausers.

Does anyone think they would be worth listing .
If I do it will not be for peanuts as I know their values pretty well.

Pro or con?

beekeeper

dnepr
09-30-2012, 05:17 PM
I would think with tne number of people I hear about de-sporterzing that those original parts should sell

Dutchman
09-30-2012, 08:03 PM
I am getting out of the Milsurp rifles and am trying to get a feeler as to wheather to sell a bunch of Milsurp junk parts or just scrap them.
I have a couple of complete 91/30 Mosin stocks and a couple of M95 cteyr stocks .
All are complets with all metal parts.
Also have sights for Mosins and Mausers.

Pro or con?
beekeeper

Your words are a bit contradictory.

sell a bunch of Milsurp junk parts or just scrap them.

You should take detailed photographs and list them for sale in the appropriate forum and price them however you think. The market will decide their value.

Dutch

runfiverun
10-01-2012, 01:24 AM
if everybody kept all the parts they took off thier mausers,enfields,krags,springfields, back in the day they would all still be worth 79 dollars.
trash the jebus out of all those moisins.
i'll buy some for the grandkids i'll never have.

nwellons
10-01-2012, 08:00 AM
I see Mosin stocks regularly on ebay but have not paid attention the the price. Check "completed auction" for sold prices to see how they are selling.

Beekeeper
10-01-2012, 08:52 AM
Might be Dutchman,
But I remember sending a bunch of 71/84 parts to someone free gratis here on the forum, even paid the postage and never hearing so much as a kiss my astrick from them.

My Grandmother had a saying " there is nothing in this world worth having that is free" so (If ) I post what I have it will not be free!
But I will make you a deal, If you want a couple of M98 Mauser rear sights and front sights PM me and we will talk. Dont figure they are worth much but hate the idea of the scrappers bin.

beekeeper

toooldtocare
10-01-2012, 10:01 AM
I say list them.

Dutchman
10-02-2012, 04:11 PM
Might be Dutchman,
But I remember sending a bunch of 71/84 parts to someone free gratis here on the forum, even paid the postage and never hearing so much as a kiss my astrick from them.

That's just bad manners.

But I will make you a deal, If you want a couple of M98 Mauser rear sights and front sights PM me and we will talk. Dont figure they are worth much but hate the idea of the scrappers bin.

I'd need to know what particular model rifle they came from in order to be useful. PM sent, thanks.

Dutch

303Guy
10-03-2012, 01:15 AM
But I remember sending a bunch of 71/84 parts to someone free gratis here on the forum, even paid the postage and never hearing so much as a kiss my astrick from them.That is really bad manners!