PDA

View Full Version : do me a favor

Lloyd Smale
05-19-2007, 12:25 PM
alot of you guys have been very generous to me in recent times. I just want you to know how much i appreciate it. Im very poor with remembering names and internet names and if i ever have something im selling PLEASE dont be afraid to jog my memory and tell me that you did me a favor. Id hate like hell to sell somethng to someone that was generous to me in the past and even if you didnt do me a favor and ive got something you need and your strapped for money or trading material let me know as it means more to me to do a favor then to make a couple bucks.

trk
05-19-2007, 01:31 PM
(What an opportunitiy to remind you of the $1000 I loaned you! NOT )

Lloyd - we all go through life together - sometimes we give, sometimes we receive. (I'm driving a fellow worker to work - for 6 to 9 months - since he had a seizure a few months ago. NO BIG DEAL) (I also remember when I needed surgery a friend GAVE me enough of his excess frequent-flyer-points for tickets to where I could have it done for free (military) ).

What I'm saying is simply the spotlight is on you this time. Next time it will be someone else.

Johnch
05-19-2007, 02:36 PM
Lloyd , I don't keep track of who I helped
If I helped you or someone else , I don't expect anything except a than you
Maybe just pay the postage , but thats it

From the other fine folkes I have been blessed to deal with here
IMO most feel the same

Johnch

threett1
05-19-2007, 08:03 PM
This is why this is such a fine place to spend time. Mark:drinks:

nvbirdman
05-19-2007, 09:19 PM
A month ago I had something Lloyd wanted and I said it was his for postage only. He sent more than the price of postage even though I had told him a second time not to send more. As far as I'm concerned he gives as well as he gets.

DLCTEX
05-19-2007, 09:55 PM
threett1; I agree, these guys's are the greatest, even if they live in a town that doesn't know how to spell it's name correctly. Lawson is supposed to have a C on the front.:-D .... Dale Clawson

Lloyd Smale
05-20-2007, 04:34 AM
its the guys like you im refering to. I cant thank you enough for what you did. What i sent you was a pittance for what you did for me!!
A month ago I had something Lloyd wanted and I said it was his for postage only. He sent more than the price of postage even though I had told him a second time not to send more. As far as I'm concerned he gives as well as he gets.

Wayne Smith
05-20-2007, 08:04 AM
Lloyd, I think I recognize you from at least three different sites and over the past ten or so years. You've always been generous and have always been gracious. I have no problems doing a favor for someone such as you and others here on this site and have no problem receiving them as well. I too don't keep track, just pass on what and when I can.

After all Jesus said that we would know one another by our love, not our doctrine. Love does as love is.

Wayne Smith, aka Wayne the Shrink

Bret4207
05-20-2007, 09:18 AM
"It's better to give than receive" and if I can ever do a favor for someone it always seems to come back to me down the road. Call it God, karma, fate, whatever. Do the right thing and we all benefit. Best of luck Lloyd.

buck1
05-20-2007, 12:02 PM
This is why this is such a fine place to spend time. Mark:drinks:

DIDDO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

threett1
05-21-2007, 07:39 PM
FWIW Dale, we have some Clawsons around Lawson. They is mighty fine people too. Herm has a fine pond he lets me fish in.:mrgreen: