crabo
08-31-2012, 05:28 PM
Are we there yet?

Goatwhiskers
08-31-2012, 05:32 PM
Don't be getting smart about geezers. I'll hit you with my cane. GW

Olevern
08-31-2012, 07:11 PM
I'd take offense to that Geezer remark if I could remember it.

Jim
08-31-2012, 07:26 PM
Come over here and help me up outa' my chair so I can slap you, ya' young punk.

DIRT Farmer
08-31-2012, 10:20 PM
But there is checking out thost hot 60+ year olds, reminds me my class reunion is tomorrow night.

Hamish
08-31-2012, 10:29 PM
and get outta my yard !!

mongo
08-31-2012, 10:47 PM
That sweet young thing that works at the supermarket that you flirt with is 46 years old..lol

10x
09-01-2012, 10:44 AM
You know your an old geezer when you are talking to a cute young thing and ask if her grandma is single....

Guesser
09-01-2012, 11:43 AM
Don't go picking a fight with a geezer, he's too old to fight; he'll just kill you and be done with it!!!!!

Hardcast416taylor
09-01-2012, 01:13 PM
I`ve not only got into the herd of geezers, I`m at the front of the `em!Robert

WILCO
09-02-2012, 03:43 PM

Modified Hoveround ? :kidding:

facetious
09-03-2012, 03:23 AM
Just give me my discount and i will go home!!!!!!

Jim
09-03-2012, 05:21 AM

If you're lead man, I got dibs on the flag!

10x
09-03-2012, 10:08 AM
Just give me my discount and i will go home!!!!!!

A local restaurant owner got tired of seniors asking for a discount on coffee. He put a Special seniors coffee for 10 cents less on the menu - the coffee cup was 1/2 the size and there were no refills. Those who bought the regular cup got unlimited refills.

quilbilly
09-03-2012, 11:39 PM
This afternoon I was on my way to go grouse hunting when a young fellow flagged me down on a remote logging road. He had a flat and was driving his new girlfriend's car and neither he nor she knew if there was a jack. His girlfriend was absolutely gorgeous ( serious babe!!!) and wearing skintight spandex pants for an afternoon hike in the mountains. Seeing he needed a wingman to make him look good, I loaned him the tools he needed and made no suggestions on how to make the job easier. She was sympathetic as he workers harder than he needed to. My wife, who was there, couldn't figure out why I was keeping quiet. He seemed very happy as he drove away. Geezers know how to be good wingmen!

WILCO
09-03-2012, 11:41 PM
Way to go! Liked the part about him working harder than needed.

crabo
09-04-2012, 12:44 AM
This afternoon I was on my way to go grouse hunting when a young fellow flagged me down on a remote logging road. He had a flat and was driving his new girlfriend's car and neither he nor she knew if there was a jack. His girlfriend was absolutely gorgeous ( serious babe!!!) and wearing skintight spandex pants for an afternoon hike in the mountains. Seeing he needed a wingman to make him look good, I loaned him the tools he needed and made no suggestions on how to make the job easier. She was sympathetic as he workers harder than he needed to. My wife, who was there, couldn't figure out why I was keeping quiet. He seemed very happy as he drove away. Geezers know how to be good wingmen!

Pictures?

facetious
09-04-2012, 03:53 AM
The wife and i went out to eat a few years ago and when the check came they had all ready put the discount on . Wife got got upset that they didn't ask our age first. I said that maybe they thought i was taking my mom out to eat. That was fun :bigsmyl2:. she was 55 at that time, i am a year younger. now i can go to the thrift store all by self and get 1/2 off. that gray hair on the chin is a money saver:razz:! now if it came in "shades of gray" who knows what what you you could get at a discount on:shock: :bigsmyl2:!

Leslie Sapp
09-04-2012, 06:21 AM
I said that maybe they thought i was taking my mom out to eat
I don't know how a man that lives that dangerously has managed to live to your advanced age....:)

quilbilly
09-04-2012, 11:24 PM
No pics. Just doing a good deed for the team.

gwpercle
09-05-2012, 01:05 PM
I stopped by sporting goods store to get bait and tackle before going fishing two weeks ago and decided to get fishing license. Lady looked at my age and says your going to be 63 in a few days your freshwater , saltwater fishing licenses , large game and small game hunting licenses , archery license , muzzel loading license, and duck permit will cost you $5.00.... I had no idea geezer status had a good side. Now if they would just issue them pills that you have to call your doctor if they work for over 4 hours, for $5.00 I would be a real happy geezer.

gary

smokeywolf
09-05-2012, 01:16 PM
gwpercle, Yeah, Mr. Happy Pill.

With the adrenaline charged life that I've led. I'm a little surprised to have lived long enough to take advantage of the seniors discount.

smokeywolf

geezer56
09-05-2012, 01:48 PM
Geezer? I resemble that smart alec remark! If i'd known I was gonna last this long I'd have taken better care of myself. I never treated my body like a temple, I treated it like an amusement park!

Hardcast416taylor
09-05-2012, 03:31 PM

Got another old geezer friend in Pa. that has MS and needs to use a Hover-Round chair. Last time I stopped by to see him I noticed that he had taken my advice about the speed of the chair. He had another friend paint those hot rod flames on both sides of the chair at the rear wheels for the suggestion of speed.Robert

oldgeezershooter
09-05-2012, 06:34 PM
This says it all!

Chihuahua Floyd
09-05-2012, 07:36 PM
Ha, I ain't there yet, least I don't thik I am.
Let's see, what can I remember...
What were we talking about,,,, Oh yeah, Babes, right???
CF

woody1
09-05-2012, 08:12 PM
My wife recently attended a class reunion. The picture came recently and is sitting beside the computer so I'm reminded that when it came I asked, "Who were all those OLD people"? Mebe it's true that beauty is in the eye of the beerholder but when I look at the photo I see 6 old women, one old guy, and My Wife. She's 60 so I assume all the others are too. The others look old!

Geezers come in all sizes: At a minimum there's Junior Geezers, Geezers, and Senior Geezers. Age has nothin' to do with it, it's how you act that relegates you to one of the stages of Geezerdom. I refuse to go there! Regards, Woody