PDA

View Full Version : Did he order a TV or a AR15

DCP
08-08-2012, 08:34 PM
:dung_hits_fan:Something smells with this one

http://www.myfoxdc.com/story/19221052/dc-man-orders-television-online-receives-rifle-instead.

DC man orders television online, receives rifle in mail instead

Looks like its a SIG

New reason to stop on line sales of TVs:bigsmyl2:

2ndAmendmentNut
08-08-2012, 08:43 PM
Most likely it is an air soft rifle. If a real rifle really did get left on a doorstep it sounds like the shipping labels got mixed up. The article stated that an invoice inside of the box had an address for a gun store in a different state, so who ever sent the rifle intended to ship thru an FFL. Heck what most likely really happened is some liberal deliberately mailed a rifle just so they could all go, "look see you can buy this stuff of the Internet!"

5shotbfr
08-09-2012, 12:11 AM
this sounds awfuly fishy to me

Hamish
08-09-2012, 12:21 AM
Sick Katya on this, I've got to travel for a few day's but I smell a couple of Lib rats. This happened in

Washington DC??

Remember how we were prognisticating excrement situations going down in the final months before the election????

clodhopper
08-09-2012, 12:31 AM
Funny things can happen in the sorting centers. A label from a box of targets and tshirts addressed to me, somehow got stuck on a package from victoria's secret and left on my door step.
The wife was none to pleased when the garments were 4 sizes to small!
Never did get the targets.

waksupi
08-09-2012, 01:24 AM
The Post Office has been wacky lately. A few weeks ago, I had a gun lost in the mail for five days, on what should have been a one day delivery. Same happened this last week, gun was going a hundred miles away, but ended up going through Denver to get there. So, a couple thousand extra miles of travel.

DCP
08-09-2012, 10:47 AM
So the label comes off the TV and the UPS employee accidentally places the TV label over another label (right)

Now someone there to video the cops.

“Now UPS has a TV without a label”. (Sure they do.)
My guess if that TV is long gone.
Will UPS have to now make overnight deliveries on TVs because there employees know it’s a TV and charge big bucks just like they do with firearms?

Amazon doesn’t sell firearms. They sure do TVs

The UPS employee just happens to place it on a box that has a firearm in. (Sure they did)

UPS need to get control of their employees now. They have been raping us long enough

montana_charlie
08-09-2012, 12:02 PM
Funny things can happen in the sorting centers. A label from a box of targets and tshirts addressed to me, somehow got stuck on a package from victoria's secret and left on my door step.
The wife was none to pleased when the garments were 4 sizes to small!
Right! Uh-huh! Sure they got there 'somehow'.

Reminds me of the time my wife found a pair of pantyhose in my glove compartment and asked, "Whose are these?"
After a quick swallow, I said they were mine.

I have been wearing them ever since ...

DCP
08-09-2012, 12:18 PM
This is priceless:Bright idea:
:awesome:

And he never got the targets [smilie=l:

Right! Uh-huh! Sure they got there 'somehow'.

Reminds me of the time my wife found a pair of pantyhose in my glove compartment and asked, "Whose are these?"
After a quick swallow, I said they were mine.

I have been wearing them ever since ...

41 mag fan
08-09-2012, 01:09 PM
:bigsmyl2: What rifle??? i never recieved a gun, i don't even like guns Mr officer.

429421Cowboy
08-09-2012, 01:30 PM
:bigsmyl2: What rifle??? i never recieved a gun, i don't even like guns Mr officer.

Uh, yeah what he said, i don't know what i'd do if that happend, that would be dangerous and i'd have notified the proper athoritys right away![smilie=1:

ilcop22
08-09-2012, 01:43 PM
Hey, cool. I just ordered a rifle from them. Hopefully they don't mess up my order and ship it to some liberal hipster who will call his local news channel for a sensationalized expose on dangerous, lethal weapons being deliver in lieu of a t.v. he ordered. I mean, after all, evil assault rifles are lethal simply because they exist.

gray wolf
08-09-2012, 03:25 PM
then the nail polish wearing Lib calls the Brady campaign people ??
Yes his picture showed him with dark nail polish.
Please give us a break We really aren't that stupid.
If you want our guns, take em like a man.

popper
08-09-2012, 04:49 PM
Everything I've had delivered was much more beat up than that.

ilcop22
08-09-2012, 05:28 PM
Everything I've had delivered was much more beat up than that.

[smilie=l:

montana_charlie
08-09-2012, 09:13 PM
Hey, cool. I just ordered a rifle from them.
You'll probably get a TV ... or (ulp!) some pantyhose.

CM