PDA

View Full Version : Why cant I have a camera?

Freightman
08-07-2012, 09:50 AM
mounted to take pictures of great shots. We had the grandkids and one of my son's over last evening ( other son is 250 mile away) after supper they wanted to go to the range, isn't it great. My son had brought all his pistol and I grabbed my 44 mag. Blackhawk and off we went. There was a sunflower against the back berm about six feet tall, after I shot a few I said I am going to cut the sunflower off with one shot. Well we bet a bottle of water on it and I sit down and aimed at the part I could see over the 25 yd. berm. The main berm is 75 Yds. back, took careful aim squeezed the trigger and fired, to my shock it fell over. It was fate but at least there were wittiness. The load was LEE 240 gr SWC with a AL gas ck. and 18.3gr of WC820 that is like AA#9 with a Wolf LPMag primer.

Reg
08-07-2012, 09:53 AM
Awww Shucks-- I do that all the time .

:bigsmyl2:

oneokie
08-07-2012, 09:55 AM
Because when one has a camera, nothing of noteworthyness is seen or done.

gray wolf
08-07-2012, 11:38 AM
because you would get accused of doing a photo shop job,
and that would Pissss you off, so rather than you getting Pisssed off faith has seen to it that you remain calm and camera-less.
Just sayin

Jack Stanley
08-07-2012, 11:48 AM
Congrats on a great shot !!![smilie=p:I know stuff like that is possible because the last time the reverend was over to shoot , he went after a stalk in a mullien weed out back [smilie=l:

Jack

Freightman
08-07-2012, 12:45 PM
I just wish I was good enough to repeat it at will.
It is true I am not proficient enough to Photo Shop anything but my grandkids can do what they want with it, they proved that a photo is not proof of anything anymore.

x101airborne
08-07-2012, 03:05 PM
Yeah, you have the same chance of catching bigfoot on camera as catching a shot like that.
Good job, though.

Sensai
08-07-2012, 03:48 PM
I'll bet the grandkids are in awe of Granpa!

**oneshot**
08-07-2012, 08:22 PM
Would have been a great one to get on camera! I wish I had a camera at my freinds a few weeks ago. We were shooting his 454 for groups and my buddy wanted me to shoot it. All the shoot n c targets had holes in them so I popped a 357 hole in the paper below the target. I put the crosshair on the 357 hole, BANG, and my buddy started laughing and saying all kinds of words. He was looking through his bino's when I shot, He said he watched the 357 hole just pop open to a 454 hole. Granted the rest of my shots were all around that hole, no more passed that way again, I wish we had that on video.

Freightman
08-07-2012, 08:34 PM
Both grandkids shot the 44 mag, but my granddaughter likes her Makrov better and my grandson didn't have his pistol, but we had a 357,44 mag,40 S&W< makarov, two 22 pistols so they had plenty to shoot. I might add my granddaughter is a senior in WTA&M university, and my grandson is a senior in OCU in Norman. Both have their priorities right. By the way both will vote for president for the first time. Want to guess who they will not be voting for?