PDA

View Full Version : First meeting with a member

Jim
08-03-2012, 07:04 AM
After bein' with this bunch o' rogues and misfits for ten years, I finally made my first connection with a member, face to face. 41 Mag Fan came down to visit for a coupla' days.

He brought a few pieces, I dragged out a few of mine, we played 'show & tell' and a good time was had by all.

41 mag fan
08-03-2012, 08:35 AM
Yes sir, a good time we had. Got to see parts of the country I'd never been thru before, learned a few things from discussions on reloading ect, just wish it wasn't so dang hot that we coulda shot a few more rounds off!!

Rick N Bama
08-03-2012, 09:03 AM
Just remember that you came mighty close to having to endure a short visit from me. Had I known that we would wind up in Floyd that morning you would have been buying the coffee:)

Rick

geargnasher
08-03-2012, 02:52 PM
Most of us misfits are even worse in person! :kidding:

Gear

Olevern
08-03-2012, 03:11 PM
Good gettin together with like minded persons. Glad you were able to enjoy each other's company.

waksupi
08-03-2012, 03:19 PM
Jim, I would have been in total awe in meeting you. Probably would have been speechless, until I found out where you keep the whiskey!

41 mag fan
08-03-2012, 04:27 PM
Jim, I would have been in total awe in meeting you. Probably would have been speechless, until I found out where you keep the whiskey!

Didn't take long to find the Jack....only thing was a few drinks later I was pretty much shot. 10hrs of driving, I'd got up at 3:20am and left home at 4:40ish am.

Drove back yesterday after putting a few rounds down range, pretty much passed out last night, took a 3 hr nap this late morning.

I think Corona will be calling later this eve.

Jim
08-03-2012, 09:04 PM

That wouldn't take long. I'd lead ya' to it and tell ya' to help ya'self. Glasses are in the cabinet and ice is in the cooler in the corner by the door.

:2 drunk buddies:

Echo
08-04-2012, 11:48 AM
Most of us misfits are even worse in person! :kidding:

Gear

WRONG! >I< am Brave, Courageous, Bold, and Handsome as the Devil! Humble, too...

Bad Water Bill
08-04-2012, 01:13 PM
WRONG! >I< am Brave, Courageous, Bold, and Handsome as the Devil! Humble, too...

Boy the first guy doesn't have a chance.

Echo tell us why after THREE broken mirrors in 3 days your wife had a SS mirror installed in the bathroom? :bigsmyl2:

Trey45
08-04-2012, 03:14 PM
I had a forum member and his wife come over a couple years ago and last year I drove out to see them, great to put a face with the name... unless it's Ricky's face.....

I expect my phone to ring anytime now, telling me what a great guy I am LOL

1Shirt
08-12-2012, 11:30 AM
Have been fortunate to have met KCSO and EMC45. Would like to meet a whole lot more. Would really enjoy jawboneing with Beagle and Ben over a cup of coffee. One of these days on one of my trips south, hope to be able to do just that.
1Shirt!