PDA

View Full Version : Kudos to Dillon

3006guns
07-27-2012, 08:57 PM
Just got my 550B fired up after a long nap. I finally broke down and ordered the necessary parts from Dillon to load .45 acp and those parts arrived today.

The folks at Dillon are really on top of things.....I knew enough to order a caliber conversion kit, complete powder measure and asked about replacement resevoirs for two of my other measures. When I opened the box I was astounded to find all the necessary parts INCLUDING some to update my press. You see, I had no idea they'd changed the "fail safe" rod on the powder measure but the man who took my order did and sent the appropriate parts. Two nice new powder resevoirs also, complete with individually packaged screws....no charge.

End result.....about 100 rounds loaded in a little over thirty minutes and I'm happier than a clam at high tide. Ah, it's good to be back!

Alvarez Kelly
07-27-2012, 09:07 PM
Nice!

Dillon takes good care of their customers. :-)

CuZ
07-27-2012, 11:29 PM
It is stories like these that convinced me to go Blue for my first press. Thanks for sharing.

dauntlessdave
07-28-2012, 10:42 AM
Just can't beat Dillon's world class customer service. I've had so many occasions to test them and to date they've not let me down even once. I recently sent back one of my old and well used 550's with powder measure. It was quickly returned to me appearing to be a new machine (mostly replaced parts) along with a new powder measure. All this for only the cost of my shipping the 550 & powder measure which was $40 something dollars. They're good folk!!

Welcome back 3006!