PDA

View Full Version : LAST CALL!!! for 45 2.1's 462420-PB Group Buy

Boomer Mikey
05-06-2007, 11:26 AM
LAST CALL!!! for 45 2.1's 462420-PB Group Buy!

This buy is closing May 19th.

If you want the 420 grain 0.462" Plain Base Lee 6 Cavity Custom Mold I should have your check or you should mail your payment now.

Payments postmarked after May 19th may be returned.

For those of you waiting until the last possible minute to decide, I will accept PayPal payments until midnight Saturday, May 19th.

The 462420-PB is available in the Group Buy Management System website; please place your orders there. Payment via personal check, money order or PayPal (add $5.00 for PayPal processing).

Cost for a Lee 6 Cavity Custom Mold is the usual $50.00 and $10.00 to cover S&H in CONUS.

This buy will close on May 19th at midnight Pacific time.

PayPal payments should be made to: michaelaber@hotmail.com

http://groupbuys.dnsalias.com/

Checks will be deposited this week and the order is going to Lee Precision on Monday, May 27th .

Many thanks to all of you that have been waiting patiently,

Boomer :Fire:

Boomer Mikey
05-12-2007, 12:13 PM
LAST CALL!!! for 45 2.1's 462420-PB Group Buy!

This buy is closing May 19th.

If you want the 420 grain 0.462" Plain Base Lee 6 Cavity Custom Mold I should have your check or you should mail your payment now.

Payments postmarked after May 19th may be returned.

As usual, I give everyone the largest latitude to get in on these buys and this one is no exception. I will accept USPS money orders (not those supermarket mo's) until I mail the order on the 27th.

For those of you waiting until the last possible minute to decide, I will accept PayPal payments until midnight Saturday, May 26th. Don't forget to add the $5.00 PayPal processing charge.

My PayPal account is: michaelaber@hotmail.com

Thanks Guys!

Boomer :Fire: