PDA

View Full Version : Somebody.s Rotten Kids

clintsfolly
07-23-2012, 10:27 AM
A friend come to get some Wood out of my barn and asked who painted on your door!! Well I know have the worst tag in the middle of of the door and have to remove it or replace the door. I wish many painful thing to them Clint

NSP64
07-23-2012, 08:16 PM
Thats why our backyard has a 6' privacy fence with no gate.
Post pics might be gangs.

fryboy
07-23-2012, 08:20 PM
tags have different purposes , and no sir i never know what they mean , they could mean come back later or this is my turf or even there's nothing but junk in here , agree that fotographic evidence is best retained

220swiftfn
07-24-2012, 01:21 AM
Waitaminnit, they tagged your barn???? First thought was "those rotten, good for nothing, disillusioned Amish youth........"

Sorry, thought it was a little funny......

Dan

clintsfolly
07-24-2012, 07:02 AM
I have a 18x30 2 story pole barn on my 55x155 lot in the city. The 2nd floor is my shop the first storage and MY junk. The same misguided brats also got the church at the west end of the block and the youth football buildings 4 blocks east of me. Many many dollars of damage. The PD said with all the damage it had to be a group and someone will spill the news maybe not today but some day. Clint

x101airborne
07-24-2012, 08:46 AM
Waitaminnit, they tagged your barn???? First thought was "those rotten, good for nothing, disillusioned Amish youth........"

Sorry, thought it was a little funny......

Dan

Remember the Wierd Al Yankovic song.... Amish Paradise? And yes, I find it funny also.

If they got a church also, God will take care of it. Just spread some paint and have faith. And if it happens again, a good load of bird shot overhead will make a believer out of a heretic.

FISH4BUGS
07-24-2012, 09:17 AM
.....people get shot for that.

clintsfolly
07-24-2012, 09:42 AM
a good load of bird shot I want to use a boolit lubed with a used toilet ring the dirty, nasty,inner stuff but just grazing wounds to both butt cheeks would be nice!!!!!! Clint

mold maker
07-24-2012, 10:05 AM
it's getting to be rather common here also. It's societies disregard for disciplining kids, that is the root of it. We might scar their emotions.
I'm for scars on their butts.

TAMU74
07-24-2012, 02:39 PM
I simpathize with your pain and anger, two weeks ago someone threw a rock through the back glass of our car. As expected the PD said the could do nothing. On a fixed income, and no comprehensive insurance on the car, $450.00 set back my plans to get back into bullet casting a bunch. I wish a pox on those young and old who tear up what other have worked hard for. As my Daddy used to say, "they're like a young 'coons, what the cann't tear up they'll **** on and the only way to cure them is to shoot'em."

Geraldo
07-24-2012, 06:11 PM
I have a 18x30 2 story pole barn on my 55x155 lot in the city. The 2nd floor is my shop the first storage and MY junk. The same misguided brats also got the church at the west end of the block and the youth football buildings 4 blocks east of me. Many many dollars of damage. The PD said with all the damage it had to be a group and someone will spill the news maybe not today but some day. Clint

Was it vandalism (obscenity, etc) or was the tag the same on all the buildings? If someone's tagging, there is definitely gang activity. It might not be a big gang, but upstarts are a problem as well. Get in touch with the others who got hit and keep on the cops. If you let it start, it won't end.

xbeeman412
07-24-2012, 07:22 PM
Not to hi jack the thread ..Tamu74 We replaced the front windshild in our F550 last fall in houston for 125.00 cash!!

Trey45
07-24-2012, 07:31 PM
Got a trail cam? Set it up so it's pointing at the barn door. When you catch the little miscreants retagging the door, you have photographic proof of who did it.

220swiftfn
07-25-2012, 12:44 AM
Well, if they got more than just your place, they're just "spreading the word" that they're there..... Agreed, a well placed trail cam and a 12ga. with rock salt will go a long way towards community peace of mind..........

Dan

smokeywolf
07-25-2012, 01:01 AM
Be careful about tagging them back with the rock salt or anything else. If the kids are bad you can bet that the parents are too. The parents will see that as an opportunity to sue the living daylights out of you for bruising their little angel's ego and psyche. Idiots beget idiots.

smokeywolf