PDA

View Full Version : New Case Trimmer I found

Fla9-40
07-23-2012, 05:00 AM
First off I have no ties to this product, just a satisfied customer.

Just wanted to let you guys know of a trimmer I found on eBay. I bought one for .308 for $43 and I like it better then the Lyman and the $69 trimmer I bought for my .223 (WFT - "World's Finest Trimmer" from little crow gun works) with the same design (measures off the shoulder of the brass) Both Lyman and the WFT work, but the WFT I have had issues with, maybe my problem, don't know? and $43 vs. $69!
The Lyman I used a lot but got tired of changing out the mandrel for different calibers. Yes I'm lazy!

Any way if your looking for a good trimmer, you might want to check this out:

http://www.ebay.com/sch/jimp2467/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=25&_trksid=p3686

blikseme300
07-23-2012, 03:03 PM
The instructions are not legible so cannot figure out how it works. If you have access to clearer instructions please share.

Bliksem
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Fla9-40
07-23-2012, 07:15 PM
Well I tried to take a picture of the instructions but my phone camera did not do so well!
The short answer is you size you brass and mount the trimmer in a drill or electric motor(I bought the adapter he makes to couple a 1/2 shaft to his 3/8 trimmer) and adjust the depth to what your desired case length you want.
I'll see what I can do about getting the setup instructions uploaded.

BoolitSchuuter
07-24-2012, 09:54 AM
Possum Hollow makes a similar device that is half the price. I have two (1 for .308 and 1 for 5.56). Indexes the same way and much faster for quantity reloading.