PDA

View Full Version : Time to clean the room.

Charlie Two Tracks
07-19-2012, 08:17 PM
I've got a room in the garage that is just for reloading and casting. Tonight after work I went in there and had all the parts for my carburetor off of my boat motor on the table. I just got the rebuild kit for the two of them and decided that I better take the parts inside and put it together on the kitchen table. I picked them up and as I started to get up, the jet for one carb. fell and landed in a bucket of WW. I was sure that it fell in there and went through the bucket twice to no avail. After quite a bit of time and sorting out some spent primers and sawdust on the floor, I finally found the jet. It is time to clean that room and the floor! I didn't think I would ever find that small jet. I retire the 1st of September and MAYBE, just maybe I can get things organized. It has been quite busy around here the last few months.

leadman
07-19-2012, 10:03 PM
I've had very similar things happen to me. But with the addition of the rubber mats that are supposed to make standing more comfortable it is lessened. These are the mats with the holes in them. Things dropped usually get caught in the holes.

Finster101
07-19-2012, 10:18 PM
I've got a room in the garage that is just for reloading and casting.

It's not an engine room. If you had stuck to the original premise you would have been fine.