PDA

View Full Version : Happy brothers day ! ! ! !

Carolina Cast Bullets
07-17-2012, 03:49 PM
To Each and Every One of You Who Stepped Up, Thank you, Each and every one of you. I am proud to stand with you and call you BROTHER or SISTER

Jerry
Carolina Cast Bullets
RM2 US Navy Reserve
DLG 6, USS Farragut

Happy Brothers and Sisters' Day!

You may have served in Combat or in non-combat. You may have retired out or you may have served for a short time. You may have been a draftee or a volunteer. You may have served in the Corps, Army, Navy, Air Force, Coast Guard or the Merchant Marines, BUT YOU SERVED. You did not run off to England or Canada , etc. YOU DID YOUR JOB HONORABLY and for that I am PROUD to call you Brother/Sister. You may have served during WWII, Korea , Vietnam , Persian Gulf , Iraq or Afghanistan , But you served, you did not run. You have a DD 214 with those words "HONORABLY DISCHARGED" the two most noble words in the world. Again I am proud to know each and every one of you.

Brother-Sister, life is too short to wake up with regrets. So love the people who treat you right. Forgive the ones who don't, just because you can. Believe everything happens for a reason.

If you get a second chance, grab it with both hands know this. If it changes your life, let it. Take a few minutes to think before you act when you're mad. Forgive quickly. God never said life would be easy, he just promised it would be worth it.

Today is Band of Brothers' Day; send this to all your brothers, fathers, sons and fellow veterans you know. HAPPY BROTHERS' DAY!

To the cool men and women that have touched my life: Here's to you!!

A real Brother walks with you when the rest of the world walks on you.

NVcurmudgeon
07-18-2012, 02:24 AM
Thanks, Jerry. Bill SN USNR U.S.S. Gurke (DD 783)

Dean D.
07-18-2012, 02:45 AM
Happy Brothers Day to you too Jerry!

Dean D.
USAF, '76-'80

Ajax
07-18-2012, 05:53 AM
Happy Brothers Day!!

Andy
USN 1992-2010

EMC45
07-18-2012, 08:55 AM
Thanks bud!

USN Seabees 96-01
USAFR 05-11

Grandpas50AE
07-18-2012, 10:05 AM
Thanks Brother. Your post is right on all counts.

Roger

US Army MP 1971 - 1972

connecticut-yankee
07-18-2012, 10:36 AM
Thank you brothers and sisters - we stand in the strength of our unifying efforts.

EWC(SW/AW) Gary Lake
USN (Ret)
100 % Disabled Vet

Echo
07-18-2012, 12:40 PM
And a Happy Belated Brothers (& Sisters) day to my brothers and sisters. I was never in combat - the only thing I had to worry about in Thailand was getting drunk and falling in a klong, and I never did those two things together. But we also served...