PDA

View Full Version : Barrel Shroud?

RugerFan
05-02-2007, 09:43 PM
Priceless video. Democrat congresswoman questioned on anti-gun legislation that she introduced. She is obviously clueless.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ospNRk2uM3U#GU5U2spHI_4

Bigjohn
05-03-2007, 01:02 AM
It looks likes you fellas up there are afflicted with the same sort of Politician we here downunder have.

I often wonder if they have to take a body manual with them every time they go to the toilet. Just so the know which end to wipe.

Oops, Moderator, did I cross the line?

John.

Netherwolf
05-03-2007, 07:40 AM
It looks likes you fellas up there are afflicted with the same sort of Politician we here downunder have.

I often wonder if they have to take a body manual with them every time they go to the toilet. Just so the know which end to wipe.

Oops, Moderator, did I cross the line?

John.

I don't know about body manuals but I'm almost sure that our brand of political idiots are required to take college-level courses in stupidity before entering public service. :mrgreen:

Netherwolf

Four Fingers of Death
05-03-2007, 08:22 AM
There was another classic, some anti gun politician had his speech taken over by a brunette assistant who could talk underwater. They were saying that they had a gun control bill that they had been trying to introduce for some years without success, but they were going to keep trying. It turns out that they had been trying to get it passed for 11 years. You think they might have got the message that the bill was a crock. Your tax dollar at work having these twits jerk everybody around.