PDA

View Full Version : Lost my SWEETHEART

beanflip
07-15-2012, 05:01 PM
Its been a week since I lost my love,my sweetheart, my wife and may she rest forever.

With all the things that add up Iam at wits end so with that some of my gun stuff is going to be sold so I can take care of some of the bills.

pipehand
07-15-2012, 05:08 PM
Sorry for your loss. Saying a prayer.

Wayne Smith
07-15-2012, 05:11 PM
I am so sorry to hear that. Don't make any decisions right away. Do you have adult children, trusted siblings, who can advise you what needs to be done immediately and what can wait until you are more rational? If any decisions can be avoided for the first month or two after this type of loss you will be much more capable of making reasonable decisions.

wallenba
07-15-2012, 05:11 PM
My prayers for you and her. God bless you, and give you peace.

Hamish
07-16-2012, 12:48 AM
So sorry for your loss,thoughts and prayers.

Dean D.
07-16-2012, 09:34 PM
I'm very saddened to hear of your loss Beanflip. I will be keeping you and your family in my daily thoughts and prayers.

jmsj
07-16-2012, 09:44 PM
beanflip,
I am sorry to hear of your loss. My deepest sympathies go out to you.
My family will pray for you and yours. May God grant you strength and mercy
May God bless you, jmsj

kbstenberg
07-16-2012, 10:36 PM
The good one's always leave to early. My condolences! My prayers will be sent for your beloved.
Kevin

JonB_in_Glencoe
07-16-2012, 10:38 PM
Oh,
so sorry to hear of your loss.
Prayers out to you, that you can find some peace too.
Jon

TXGunNut
07-16-2012, 10:58 PM
I'm sorry for your loss, you'll be in my prayers.
As far as finances go you've made enough tough decisions for awhile. Give it some time, tell your creditors you need some time to make a plan. They'll understand and will often be quite helpful.
Spend some time with your memories, family and friends. Nothing else is more important right now.

skeet1
07-16-2012, 11:01 PM
beanflip,
There is nothing I can say that will relieve what you are feeling, I wish there were. Prayers and time are the best I can suggest. I will help with the prayers.

Ken

Ajax
07-17-2012, 05:47 AM
Bean,
My heart goes out to ya. Losing your wife has to be one of the toughest things to have to deal with. My thoughts and prayer will be with you in the upcoming days. Remember you always have friends here who will lend a ear.

Andy

Newtire
07-24-2012, 08:58 PM
So sorry to hear Beanflip. Just go with what you feel for the next few weeks. Alot of those doctor's bills & hospital bills can be turned over to a good attorney and save you alot of continued misery. Just what you don't need in your time of need. I'm sure she's resting peacefully now. Get some help-trust me!

puddledog
07-24-2012, 09:12 PM
Sorry for your loss, Prayers sent.

500Smith
07-24-2012, 09:30 PM
I'm Also sorry for your loss beanflip.

madman
08-08-2012, 06:50 PM
Brother. God is watching over you. He knows the sorrow, pain, lonelyness, anger, that you are going through. Just know that through him all things are possable.
WE were sent here to gain experiance in life. To learn certian things. Some have more to learn and over come than others do. Just remember he is the Master of all. My prayers for you are ongoing. You are strong. Remember Your wonderful Wife will be there waiting for you when your time for learning is done. Pray always and talk to her. She is not far away. God bless you my Brother in your time of sorrow. Love you.
Madman.