PDA

View Full Version : Hornady Customer Service

jimkim
07-13-2012, 12:32 PM
I called Hornady and told them of my difficulty seating TC boolits with my new dimension seating die. These are older dies. They were made before they started including two different seating plugs. Even knowing this, they're still sending one free of charge. This made my day. I hope this cures my case of the cockeyed seating blues.

Roundnoser
07-13-2012, 12:36 PM
Yep. I've had a few dealings with Hornady customer service. Very nice people. I needed small parts for a discontinued shotgun reloader. The parts they still had in inventory were sent to me free of charge.

Bullfrog
07-14-2012, 10:34 AM
I have to chime in when it comes to Hornady. Over the past 25 or so years of reloading I have had the same experience. With on particular set of .357 dies I called because the die was scratching my brass down the length. They said they would send me a box to ship the dies back. When I got the box there was a brand new set inside with a handwritten note to please send back the defective set. I have been amazed with those folks ever since!

1Shirt
07-14-2012, 10:52 AM
A great outfit! Steve Hornady runs a great operation!
1Shirt!

r1kk1
07-14-2012, 11:35 AM
I've have no problems with them on the metallic side. I did with the Apex 3.0 and it was never resolved because of lack of replacement parts. They sold all the parts to lock, stock, and barrel in Valentine, NE. They went out of buisness shortly after.

Take care,

r1kk1

novalty
07-14-2012, 04:37 PM
I sent in my form for the "100 Free Bullets" last Friday afternoon from Maine to Nevada. On Monday I got an email from Hornady that my bullets had shipped. Amazing turn around and a thumbs up to the Post Office on getting my envelope all the way across the country in 2 days --without Priority Shipping.