PDA

View Full Version : Excellent Customer Service from RCBS..

Salmon-boy
07-04-2012, 10:51 AM
Somehow I managed to chip the small pin on my RCBS Primer Pocket Swager combo set..

I e-mailed through their website asking for a part number and price.

The unexpected response that I got was that the part was ordered for me and would show up at no charge!

Gotta love these guys!

Boyscout
07-04-2012, 11:16 AM
I have had the same type of response from RCBS also. I accidently broke the foot on my 5-0-5powder scale leveler and they sent me a replacement free of charge.

novalty
07-05-2012, 12:30 PM
Had the same experience. Bought a pre-owned but NIB Rockchucker II and the primer catch tray was missing the connector arm for the back. Sent them a message through their website asking where I could buy a replacement, and within 2 hours I had an email response telling me a replacement was in the mail. Received it in Maine from California in less than a week.

Scout800a
07-10-2012, 07:52 PM
Your experiance was better than mine. I have a press thats screwed up, I've only gotten the run arround. I offered to ship it back the them, they told me they dont do that anymore.

Lizard333
07-10-2012, 09:23 PM
I haven't been real happy with them either. I am a Dillon guy, so I don't buy a lot of RCBS stuff. I only by their dies for calibers I don't shoot a lot of. I bought a set of 270 dies that actually resize the brass larger than once fired. When I called them to find out what to do, they told me that the chamber was excessively tight on Ruger 1, and to send them 5 once fired pieces of brass and they would custom make the dies. Dillon would have just sent out a new die. No questions. So now I wait. Out the shipping to RCBS, plus the cost of the new dies, and having to wait at least two weeks. They won't get my business again.