PDA

View Full Version : Walther SP22 M2 experiences?

ratboy
06-28-2012, 07:41 PM
does anyone here care to share experiences with one of these?
mine is being difficult and i wondered if i am just special.

DDriller
06-28-2012, 09:38 PM
I bought my wife and daughter each a P22. Jams, failure to extract, and misfeeds pretty commom. We traded them off.

rond
06-29-2012, 06:01 PM
I've only had misfires with the bulk ammo, the pistol works fine with everything else.

gsdelong
06-30-2012, 09:04 PM
Stinger of all things works best in the wires for some reason. Second up is the wallynworld remming ton target in the 100 ct plastic box.

ratboy
07-01-2012, 01:18 PM
it does not like my eley sport. i gave it a bunch of mixed leftovers from dads house that i dont know how old they are and it ran fine. i guess it does not have champagne tastes. last time out i tried a bulk box of cci and it did eh. it liked some old pmc stuff a little better. i got so tired of failure to fire that i modified the firing pin to be taller since it was only getting the very edge of the brass. i did not want to get that creative but i was tired of it not working and didnt feel like sending it in to be fixed. i bought it new and it has not worked right from day one. it works better now i just expected a better pistol considering what they wanted for these new. at least i got mine on sale....(and i know why)...

Haggway
07-01-2012, 01:32 PM
I have two of these. They shoot just about anyting I put in them. My best results are with remington subsonic.

garym1a2
07-06-2012, 07:47 PM
mine runs near 100 % also. Except double action does not fire the round.

I have two of these. They shoot just about anyting I put in them. My best results are with remington subsonic.

ratboy
07-10-2012, 05:43 PM
mine is nearly running fine with winchester or remington target ammo after much tweaking. the accuracy leaves a bit to be desired. need to find a match barrel for mine. glad to hear most people have been doing well with theirs as i was worried it was a bad pistol.