PDA

View Full Version : Long and short of it!

Freightman
06-26-2012, 08:44 PM
Keeping my kids dog while they are on vacation, the big one is theirs and if you think he rules you are wrong. The little Dachshund is the boss..

Doc Highwall
06-26-2012, 08:47 PM
Big kid in a fur coat.

Alvarez Kelly
06-26-2012, 09:28 PM
I once had a 4 pound Chihuahua that was the “boss.” I miss her every day.

Bad Water Bill
06-27-2012, 09:16 AM
Many years ago the wifes folks visited here from Germany. They shipped their Wire haired Dox here as well.

One night we were walking Heiko and the local terrorist tom cat (he even had bull mastiffs cowering in fear) jumped out of the bushes. Tom cat met his match.

2 days later the local fire dept had to bring the cat DOWN from the telephone pole still meowing with fear.

Most forget what those dogs were and probably still are bred for.

Dox = Badger in German I was told.

They go into a badger tunnel and fight the badger face to face.

bruce drake
06-27-2012, 09:38 AM
The 8lb ****zhu (Tibetan Lion Dog) is the Alpha Pup in our house. The 90lb Lab just says "whatever..."

Bruce

Moonie
06-27-2012, 09:46 AM
I have 3 Chihuahua's, the male is the push over, even though he sounds the toughest. The older female is the alpha, no question, she is the queen. The 10 month old female puppy is attempting to usurp the queen, but she is a teacup, funny to watch though, older is 3x her size and twice her weight.

Older female was putting my sons pitt in her place last night, pitt wasn't arguing, was actually quite cowed.