PDA

View Full Version : Phoenix HP 22 small semi auto

Tom-ADC
06-20-2012, 11:53 PM
I've checked both Bud's & Impact for reviews on this and to my surprise both had 5 stars, I've going to try one at a $135.00 how bad can they be.
PS its CA approved, some of the ones I really like aren't on the list. Looking for a walk around while at campsites pocket pistol.

EMC45
06-22-2012, 10:40 AM
They shoot good. If you get the kit gun with the extra upper I hear they shoot even better. My Dad has one of the small ones with standard barrel. It shoots real well.

tward
06-22-2012, 11:20 PM
I've had one for about 12 years, shoots good also got a 5" barell that the company offers and a magazine with finger extension. Have large hands so I put a handall jr on the grip.
Tim

autofix4u
06-22-2012, 11:39 PM
My mom has one, short barrell, it shoots very well and is dead reliable. Dad bought another that has both barrels and so far likes it. I have trouble with the safteys, there is too many for my liking.

buck1
06-23-2012, 01:40 PM
From what I have read, They are a zink gun with steel inserts. They have a lifetime warranty for the original buyer only. They are said to be reliable and last to about 4-5 thousand rds.
I have been looking at one also but have not as much as touched one. This is all second hand info.
GB has quite a few NIB for $125 ish + ship.

kyle623
06-24-2012, 07:45 AM
I bought the wife one and have shot it myself several times. nice little guns and accurate out to reasonable distances considering its size. I'd like to find the longer barrel though. the mag safety is easy to remove too.

moptop
06-26-2012, 08:22 PM
I have one I bought at a show for $139 and I have had no trouble with it. It's been reliable and accurate with every kind of ammo I've put through it. Yes, they are a Zamak (zink alloy) frame and do have a little weight to them which, I think, makes it feel good in the hand. Most everything I've read about them has been very good, and customer service is supposed to be excellent.