PDA

View Full Version : FS Reloading

KCcactus
06-18-2012, 09:39 PM
I've only ordered from them a couple of times. Is this normal for them?

I ordered several items from them on 5/28/12 and selected UPS ground shipping. I got an e-mail later that evening that my order had been "processed". One item in the order was showing as back-ordered, but no explanation of how that would affect my order. I did notice that the back-ordered item did not increase the shipping charge. By 6/12/12, no package, so I sent them an e-mail early in the morning on 6/13 asking for a tracking number. I got an e-mail on the 14th saying my package was shipped late on the 14th. Nothing in the e-mail about why it took so long to ship. A later e-mail from UPS had a tracking number. It's scheduled to arrive 6/20/12.

Recluse
06-19-2012, 01:09 AM
EDITED EDITED EDITED EDITED

I STUPIDLY CONFUSED THE OLD LEE FACTORY SALES WITH F&M RELOADING who ARE some of the sorriest slobs I ever dealt with.

I've dealt with Factory Sales (before the name change) and had no problems.

:coffee:

newcastter
06-19-2012, 01:14 AM
Nothing but good experience for me....

rbertalotto
06-19-2012, 06:16 AM
For LEE products you simply can't beat the Husband and Wife team at TITAN..........

http://www.titanreloading.com/

A pause for the COZ
06-19-2012, 06:35 AM
For LEE products you simply can't beat the Husband and Wife team at TITAN..........

http://www.titanreloading.com/

Yep I agree. I have a very long Credit card bill because of them.:smile:

Prices are cheaper than Factory sales, Shipping is cheap ( at least to me it is) And fast I usually get my stuff in two days, three days tops.

if I order LEE I order Titan.

connecticut-yankee
06-19-2012, 07:25 AM
I use Natchez and Titan - both have provided great service.

joec
06-19-2012, 08:16 AM
I recommend you call them or email them asap. I put a note in all order to every one that anything on back order to notify me. They did call me upon processing my order otherwise they would of held it. The back ordered item was refunded to me and got the order in 3 days. FS Reloading has been excellent including notifying me when I checked a UPS box instead of USPS costing me double in shipping for some small parts. Immediately refunded the difference and item arrived when expected.

GT27
06-19-2012, 08:55 AM
Another vote for Titan here!

rbertalotto
06-19-2012, 06:14 PM
Shhhhh...........Titan accepts PayPal..........[smilie=1:

KCcactus
06-20-2012, 11:28 PM
My order finally arrived today, 6/20. Everything was there, including the back-ordered item. I guess either they held it until they had everything, or this one slipped through the cracks.

Thanks, I'll check out Titan next time I need something.

I've ordered from Natchez several times, they just didn't have everything I needed in stock this time.

troyboy
06-23-2012, 12:57 PM
I have had good luck with FS. Would not hesitate to use again.

FLINTNFIRE
06-23-2012, 01:42 PM
Have used fsreloading when they were factory sales and after the name change , good service and yes during the busy time they were having I had some back ordered , but they shipped when it came in and no extra charge , and f&m had the same back order problems and shipped when it was in , am pleased with both

Aunegl
06-23-2012, 02:21 PM
I've ordered dies from fsreloading. I've had no issues with them and received my stuff in a timely manner. I'll order from them in the future.

W.R.Buchanan
06-23-2012, 02:47 PM
Dennis at Titan Reloading is the place to get Lee products.

I needed a .45-70 bullet seating die to use as a roll crimper. If I would have ordered it from Midway it would have taken weeks to get.

Dennis lives less than 2 miles from the Lee factory. He drove over and picked up the die for me and shipped it out 2 hours after I ordered it!

When dealing with any company nowadays Customer Service is the defining attribute that makes or breaks a company.

You can buy Lee stuff from 50 different places, However,,,Titan Reloading gives the best service, and has the best access to all things Lee, simply because he lives right next door. His pricing is competative with anyones.

My praise for Internet Mail Order outfits is pretty sparse. The only reason I give it to this guy is because he is that good!

www.titanreloading.com

Randy

TJF1
06-23-2012, 06:28 PM
+1 on fs

hk33ka1
06-24-2012, 11:30 PM
Just put another order in with FS last week, Greg and staff do a good job there.

Wal'
06-25-2012, 03:18 AM
Another vote for Titan here, FS International shipping costs are crazy.

Titan shipping is cheaper on most small items than buying from Lee's resellers here in Oz.

ErikO
06-26-2012, 02:39 PM
Shhhhh...........Titan accepts PayPal..........[smilie=1:

And therefore Bill Me Later.

Oh that is just evil. Time to clear that line of credit...

:D

That being said, I have not been disappointed with FS on any of the orders I've placed with Greg and his folks. I'll be giving Titan some business as well.

Bullfrog
06-26-2012, 10:23 PM
I had never heard of Titan and so glad I read this post! I was just getting ready to order a conversion kit for my Lee Pro 1000 and nearly ordered from FS. Thanks all!