PDA

View Full Version : I'm press poor!

buck1
04-22-2007, 01:14 AM
Two months ago I had only the 1 same RCBS RC press that I have had for 20+ years.
Now I still have it + : a RCBS turret press,Hornady projector,and a RCBS 4X4 auto(still on the way).
Theres not a unloaded case with in 50 miles of me!! :) .....Buck

dragonrider
04-22-2007, 09:43 AM
I got the same problem, with ten presses you would think that was enough right?
But whenever I go to a gun show I am always looking at the the presses for sale. I don't need another press but I know that someday I will get another.

DLCTEX
04-22-2007, 02:16 PM
I only have seven and have been saying I need to sell my Lyman turret, but just keep finding reasons to keep it. It is so handy to keep those rifle calibers that I only load 20 to 40 rouds at a time for set up and ready to go. It currently has 3 two die sets in it that haven't been unscrewed in several years. DALE

DaveInFloweryBranchGA
04-22-2007, 02:22 PM
You guys are obviously sick. Here's the cure for the problem you have:

1. Take all those reloaded rounds to the truck/car/transportation device.

2. Take approrpiate shootin implements.

3. Head to the range.

4. Shoot until you've pretty much emptied all those nice brass cases.

5. Pick up the brass cases you emptied, along with any other empty brass you can find at the range.

6. When you return home, you'll have something for your reloading presses to do.

I'm llike you guys. I keep finding some handy gadjet to add to the ones I have and each new caliber adds new challenges.

Regards,

Dave

buck1
04-22-2007, 08:29 PM
NOW theres a good idea!!!!..........Buck

You guys are obviously sick. Here's the cure for the problem you have:

1. Take all those reloaded rounds to the truck/car/transportation device.

2. Take approrpiate shootin implements.

3. Head to the range.

4. Shoot until you've pretty much emptied all those nice brass cases.

5. Pick up the brass cases you emptied, along with any other empty brass you can find at the range.

6. When you return home, you'll have something for your reloading presses to do.

I'm llike you guys. I keep finding some handy gadjet to add to the ones I have and each new caliber adds new challenges.

Regards,

Dave