PDA

View Full Version : Lee Pro 4 20lb Pot

TomBulls
06-07-2012, 08:21 PM
I have to admit that I was a little bit apprehensive about buying a Lee furnace because, frankly, I wanted to buy the RCBS or Lyman furnaces. I was really impressed by the 20lb capacity and the quick melting time. I still want one of the RCBS or Lyman furnaces, but... The Lee pot is doing all that I need it to do right now. Aside from having to adjust the heat at times, it's a pretty good deal for 60.00 bucks.

-thomas

41mag
06-08-2012, 05:13 AM
Now you need to look into adding one of the PID's to it and you will find it will REALLY get the job done for you.

No more messing with the knob as your alloy level drops, no more going from smooth to sand blasted looking boolits, just set your temp and get on with it.

Powellcole5490
06-08-2012, 09:41 AM
Yeah I agree with 41mag! I just completed building my PID (but a nice one can be purchased from Frozone). I think one of the best things I did was to circumvent the temperature adjustment knob on the Lee pot. It's easy enough to do and then you don't ever have to remember to keep the knob turned to full blast. Just my 2 cents....

Sloffie
06-08-2012, 04:38 PM
I have one of those pots. Works great.