PDA

View Full Version : Free Walleye fishing trip OH

southpaw
06-06-2012, 07:14 PM
My little princess won a fishing trip with Shore-Nuf charters when we were at the outdoors expo in Harrisburg this year (she caught a trout in the trout pond). They are in port clinton, OH.

The wife said that we are not going to drive 7 hours just to go on a boat ride to catch fish. So I am offering it up here for someone that would like to take a kid fishing. The coupon expires 9/28/12. Their web site is http://shore-nuf.com/.

I would like this to go to someone that has a kid since that was who they were giving them out to.

Sorry if this is the wrong place for this.

Jerry Jr.

waksupi
06-06-2012, 08:20 PM
That is a darn nice thing to offer up. You may want to make it a PIF, maybe you can get a truck in trade! ;o)

southpaw
06-06-2012, 08:27 PM
From looking at the pamphlet it is only a $38 value. You would be going out on one of their head boats. That means that you would be fishing with a bunch of people that you don't know.

Looks like the head boat trips last for about 7 hours. Wish I was closer.

Jerry Jr.

runfiverun
06-06-2012, 08:58 PM
i would have taken that to mean the wife didn't want to go with me and the girl.

shaggist
06-06-2012, 09:13 PM
'runfiverun' said exactly what I was thinking. How can she miss us if we won't go away?

garandsrus
06-06-2012, 10:43 PM
Southpaw,

I would like the certificate if it's still available. I am going to be in the area with my boys in July.

Thanks,
John

JesterGrin_1
06-06-2012, 10:57 PM
I have to say that is a Darn nice thing to do. Fishing Trips are Memories that last forever. :)

southpaw
06-07-2012, 12:00 AM
John you got it. It looks like it will be ~$38 per person other than the one with the certificate. Just a heads up. Good luck yo you and your boys!

R5R- normally I would agree, but, 7 hours (each way) is a long way to drive when I can catch walleye right here. That and the princess is 2 and a half. We (me, my boy, the princess and momma(if she decides to go)) will be going to a couple farm ponds looking for some lunker sunnies this weekend (and any others that they twist my arm into taking them).

Jerry Jr.