PDA

View Full Version : MiHec 452374 brass four cavity solid or hollow point

Pages : [1] 2 3

45 2.1
06-03-2012, 08:47 AM
MiHec 452374 brass four cavity solid or two or four cavity hollow point
This is a sign-up thread for a copy of the Lyman 452374 hardball design........ It casts out at 0.454" just as the Lyman original does and sizes easily to 0.452". The original has shot very accurately in everything we've tried it in.

This GB is Closed

For the four cavity solid, the price is $95 with plus $15 shipping.

Addition to choices:
For the two cavity cramer HP, the price is $85 with one set of pins included plus $8 per extra pin set if wanted plus $15 shipping.

For the four cavity cramer HP, the price is $120 with one set of pins included plus $16 per extra pin set if wanted plus $20 shipping.
Pin options: 1) large HP, 2) penta HP, 217 gr.

Please give your disguised e-mail address (you won't be on the list for an invoice unless you do so) and the number of molds you want.

Look here for GB mold production updates:
http://castboolits.gunloads.com/showthread.php?t=154992

The discussion thread is here:
http://castboolits.gunloads.com/showthread.php?t=144665

Sequence of events: Participants order molds and are placed on the list, the Group Buy will close (which will be posted on the thread) at some time determined by MiHec, the molds are made from the orders on the list at the time it is closed or by altering what you want via PM to MiHec after it's closed. Extra molds should be available... order them by PM to MiHec. Invoices will be sent out via e-mail from the listed addresses and you pay by using Paypal...... It is my understanding the invoice will be in Euros which Paypal converts from Euros to dollars. After you pay, the mold gets shipped.

Interest list from the discussion thread and sign up list:If there isn't anything after your handle, then you haven't ordered yet.

1. Dschuttig.....Dschuttig at yahoo dot com.....One 4 cavity cramer with the large and penta HP pins
2. ammohead.....Bruce R Frechette at yahoo dot com. all lower no spaces..... One 4 cavity solid
3. Bodydoc447.....BodyDoc447 (at) AOL (dot) com...... One 4 cavity solid
4. Johnny Cyclone..... robert spot simon et cox spot net..... One 4 cavity solid & One 4 cavity cramer with the large and penta pins
5. Chucky64.....jccham64 {at} yahoo {dot} com..... One 4 cavity cramer HP plus the extra penta pins.
6. flydad.....wd dot mcclendon at G mail dot com.....One 4 cavity solid with one set of handles
7. BoolitBill.....tanstaafldds (at) aol (dot) com..... One 4 cavity solid and One 4 cavity cramer with the large pins
8. fivegunner.....fivegunner at sbcgolbal.net.....One 4 cavity cramer with the large HP pins
9. Hone Heke.....sammanderson (at) gmail-dot com.....One 4 cavity solid
10. Thinktwicez71.....devilsace at hotmail dot com .....One 4 cavity solid with One set of handles
11. GMT210.....mabennett at neo dot rr dot com.....One 4 cavity solid & One 4 cavity cramer with two sets of the large pins and one set of solid pins
12. buckwheatpaul.....paulfletcherAThughesDOTnet.....O ne 2 cavity Cramer with large pins
13. reload em.....reload40s (at) gmail (dot) com.....One 4 cavity solid & One 4 cavity cramer with the large HP pin
14. Lizard333.....Lizard333(at)Mac(dot)com.....One 4 cavity cramer with penta pins
15. alamogunr.....alamogunr(at)charter(dot)net.....One 4 cavity solid
16. MrWolf.....ronyulick (at) verizon (dot) net.....One 4 cavity solid & One 4 cavity cramer with large and penta HP pins and Two sets of handles
17. cja245.....cja245 at gmail dot com..... One 4 cavity cramer with large and penta HP pins
18. BigHoss74.....Bri2906 at aol dot com.....One 4 cavity solid
19. jethunter.....j3526134 at telus dot net.....One 4 cavity solid and One 4 cavity cramer with the large pins
20. taminsong.....taminsong at yahoo dot com.....One 4 cavity solid
21. Ravenhawk57.....joe_higginsATattDOTnet (joe_higgins@att.net).....One 4 cavity solid
22. bigmike13.....michael(dot)tilton(dot)vt(at)gmail(d ot)com.....One 4 cavity solid
23. arcticbreeze.....mmill3550 (at) gmail (dot) com.....One 4 cavity solid
24. cavemike.....cavemike at netzero dot com.....One 4 cavity solid
25. sergraf.....sergio underscore rafanan at yahoo dot com.....One 4 cavity cramer with large and penta pins and a set of handles
26. AnthonyB.....anthonybennett at comcast dot net.....One 4 cavity cramer with all pins
27. 86LG4T5.....morrisonjohnaATyahooDOTcom (morrisonjohna@yahoo.com).......One 4 cavity cramer with large pins
28. dragon813gt.....dragon813gt at yahoo dot com.....One 4 cavity cramer with all pins
29. Rdbronco.....richatbroncoedotcom.....One 4 cavity cramer with all pins
30. Shakey Jakey.....putzieataoldotcom.....One 4 cavity solid
31. mortre.....Jason dot k dot copas at gmail dot com.....One 4 cavity cramer with large & penta pins
32. DarthTater.....headamp (at) gmail (dot) com.....One 4 cavity solid
33. Echo.....edsanford at cox dot net.....One 4 cavity solid
34. linotype.....linotype AT uplink dot net.....One 4 cavity solid
35. critterkillr.....krslates at live dot com.....One 4 cavity cramer with all pins &
One 4 cavity solid
36. 44 mag nut.....magnut44 at gmail dot com .....One 2 cavity cramer with large pins
37. Landric.....Landric (at) aol (dot) com.....One 4 cavity solid
38. hoagie214.....mjardcore at hotmail dot com.....One 4 cavity solid
39. Lonegun1894.....Lonegun1894 at yahoo dot com.....
One 2 cavity cramer with large and penta pins
40. chprplt.....Chprplt. Exit13fiveataoldotcom.....One 4 cavity cramer with all pins & One 4 cavity solid
41. ddeaton.....ddeaton at zoomtown dot com.....One 4 cavity solid
42. 44 Shooter.....ajspan at msn dot com.....One 4 cavity solid
43. Iron Mike Golf.....sugdenjw at msn daht com.....One 4 cavity Cramer with large and penta pins. Solid pins requested
44. dogman.....mlmaherATgmailDOTcom.....One 4 cavity solid
45. wickerbill.....billweaver2 at juno dot com.....One 4 cavity Cramer with large pins
46. RadioactiveMarine.....KNAACK (at) ROADRUNNER (dot) COM..... One 4 cavity Cramer with large and penta pins
47. almostgem.....jfgould at Gmail dot com.....One 4 cavity Cramer with large and penta pins
48. castalott.....gardensngoatsATgmailDOTcom.....One 4 cavity solid
49. BigMan.....ddetrick at Columbus dot rr dot com..... One 4 cavity Cramer with large and penta pins
50. johnvid.....jvidmar at windstream dot net.....One 4 cavity solid
51. FLYCUTTER.....runderscorekarkatattdotnet.....One 4 cavity Cramer with all pins
52. AZBrian.....sellsell(at)cox(d0t)net.....One 4 cavity Cramer with large and penta pins
53. Frozone.....jconnell <location> gci <spot> net .....One 4 cavity solid
54. rnelson11.....rnelson11 (at) chesnet (dot) net.....One 4 cavity solid
55. gmsharps.....gmsharps at cs dot com.....One 4 cavity Cramer with large and penta pins
56. slaird.....slaird at cox dot net.....One 4 cavity solid
57. ScottR.....scott.rogersonatgmaildotcom.....One 4 cavity Cramer with large and penta pins
58. Travtastik.....Nobodystravis (at) gmail dot com.....One 4 cavity solid and One 4 cavity cramer with the large and penta pins
59. funshooter.....weldinspectorATearthlinkDOTnet..... One 4 cavity Cramer with all pins with One set of handles
60. captain-03.....captain-03(at)comcast(dot)net.....One 4 cavity solid
61. Salmon-boy.....Salmon hyphen boy using comcast for net.....One 4 cavity solid and One 4 cavity cramer with the large pins
62. TXSlade.....andrew.wilson33 at gmail dot com.....One 4 Cavity Cramer with large and penta pins AND One 4 cavity solid.
63. huntnfish72.....Billyv3 at newnorth.net..... One 4 cavity Cramer with all pins
64. Alchexn.....alchexn at gmail dot com..... One 4 cavity solid and One 2 cavity cramer with the large and penta HP pins
65. Danner.....gstaxidermy at sbcglobal dot net.....One 4 cavity Cramer with large and penta pins and a set of handles
66. jtatum1.....jtatum1 at yahoo dot com.....One 4 cavity Cramer with large and penta pins
67. SP5315.....wmclark AT email DOT com.....One 4 cavity Cramer with large and penta pins
68. Jasper.....JWHirtle AT comcast DOT net .....One 4 cavity solid
69. Carlsoncaster.....scottredmondor (at) gmail (dot) com..... One 4 cavity solid and One 4 cavity Cramer with large and penta pins
70. Blackcypress.....brhyne68 at aol dot com.....One 2 cavity Cramer with large and penta pins
71. Capt. Methane.....ke4vmc AT gmail Dot com.....One 4 cavity solid
72. TMSCU.....Tmoyer1952 at yahoo dot com......One 4 cavity Cramer with large & penta pins and a set of handles
73. labdwakin......louisherbert (at) hotmail (dot) com......One 4 cavity solid
74. just10mm.....just10mm at gmail DOT com......One 4 cavity Cramer with large and penta pins and a set of handles
75. harley45.....Eric at whitetigerblog dot com.....One 4 cavity Cramer with large pins
76. Hard Cast.....patrickreed1987 (at) hotmail (dot) com..... One 2 cavity Cramer with large and penta pins plus a set of handles
77. riderrick.....riderrick (at) hotmail (dot) com.....One 4 cavity solid
78. 10-x.....dcrcpr at comcast dot net.....One 2 cavity Cramer with large and penta pins
79. GL49.....larrybohn(at)ashlandhome(dot)net.....One 4 cavity solid and One 4 cavity Cramer with large and penta pins
80. IIJSavoy.....iijsep (at) gmail (dot) com.....One 2 cavity Cramer with large & penta HP and RN blank pins
81. Kull.....dlvanmat (aht) dcacable (dought) net.....One 4 cavity solid and one set of handles
82. Wayne Smith.....wlspsyd at aol dot com.....One 4 cavity solid
83. Scramjet.....tjkfarm at yah (dot) com.....One 4 cavity Cramer with large and penta pins
84. icecold.....icecold at izoom dot net.....One 4 cavity solid
85. Whistler.....jonas.bjork84 at gmail dot com..... One 4 cavity solid and One 4 cavity Cramer with large pins... Note:If the RN pins succeed I would like to change my order to two 4-cav large HP instead of one HP and one solid.
86. cs86.....chris_sones_1 {at} hot mail {dot} com.....One 2 cavity Cramer with all pins and One set of handles
87. TxAg2010.....thecros (at) gmail (dot) com.....One 4 cavity Cramer with penta pins
88. Vtnam68.....timr_at_olypen_dot_com.....One 2 cavity Cramer with one large and one penta pin
89. hotbrew.....guy.jones at gmail dot com.....One 4 cavity solid..NOTE: to be replaced with One 4 cavity Cramer with large HP pins if there is the ability to turn out RN solids with them as per the "experiment"
90. tayous1.....nathancampbell79 at gmail dot com.....One 4 cavity Cramer with large and penta pins
91. Nabind.....drs (dot) 1964 (at) yahoo (dot) com.....One 4 cavity Cramer with large and penta pins
92. captaint.....roctober5thatgmaildotcomm.....One 2 cavity Cramer with large and penta pins
93. jimgun.....jgruver2013 at gmail dot com.....One 4 cavity Cramer with large and penta pins
94. Hardball26.....aardvark 13 at hotmail dot com.....One 2 cavity Cramer with large and penta pins
95. lup.....Rstaab (at) Panix dot com.....One 4 cavity Cramer with large and penta pins
96. vaughan61.....vaughan61 at cox dot net.....One 4 cavity Cramer with large and penta pins and One 4 cavity solid
97. Darkh2odiver.....darkh2odiver (at) hotmail [dot] {com}.....One 4 cavity solid
98. dogman.....mlmaher at gmail dot com.....One 4 cavity solid
99. ammohead.....brucerfrechette at yahoo dot com.....One 4 cavity solid
100. ammo223..... need e-mail address ..........One 4 cavity Cramer with large and penta pins
101. gunsbrad.....bradhurt2atyahoodotcom.....One 4 cavity Cramer with large pins
102. Stoopy.....reesestoops at yahoo dot com.....One 4 cavity Cramer with large and penta pins and One set of handles
103. wool1.....wwoolson68 (at) gmail (dot) com.....One 4 cavity Cramer with large and penta pins
104. Rodfac.....DLOBERG AT BELLSOUTH.NET.....One 4 cavity solid
105. Wadestep.....wadestep (atttt) yah00 -dot-com.....One 2 cavity Cramer with large and penta pins
106. fatelvis.....kimndave99 (at) comcast (dot) net.....One 4 cavity solid
107. Plan IX.....awebb (at) teamwebb (dot) net.....One 4 cavity Cramer with large pins with One set of handles
108. 3gunmatch.....3gunmatch at charter dot net.....One 4 cavity solid
109. Mikadosoft.....mikadosoft {at} comcast [dot] net.....One 4 cavity Cramer with large and penta pins and One set of handles
110. kayak1.....Jason atatat kates dotdot org.....One 4 solid and One set of handles
111. Oreo.....jdecar1 at hot mail dot com.....One 4 cavity Cramer with all pins
112. Henryman.....kevin dot gehlhausen at twc dot com.....One 4 cavity Cramer with all pins
113. sparkz.....Sparkz1000_AT_gMail_DOTT_ Com..... One 2 cavity Cramer with large and penta pins plus one set of handles
114. bwgdog.....barrywg oodwin at gmail dot com.....One 4 cavity solid with One set of handles
115. Rusty W.....russellwoolever at sbcglobal dot net.....One 2 cavity Cramer with penta pins
116. 2ndAmendmentNut.....willthekid45(at)yahoo(dot)com. ....One 4 cavity solid
117. Shedhunter.....canerod1300(at)hotmail(dot)com..... One 4 cavity Cramer with large pins
118. Sgtonory.....Onory1 at Gmail dot com.....One 2 cavity Cramer with large pins
119. NoZombies.....tonyatnozombiesdotcom.....One 4 cavity Cramer with penta pins
120. .45Cole.....45stingray|at| gmail|dot|com.....One 4 cavity Cramer with penta pins
121. HighHook.....Pvolkman3 at gmail dot com.....One 4 cavity Cramer with large pins
122. B.C.Jay.....cjsahlstrom (hat) telus (doht) net .....One 4 cavity Solid
123. Stevtrains.....Stevtrains at aol com.....One 4 cavity Cramer with large & penta pins
124. Bigdaddyg.....joshquerin AAAATTTTTTT hotmale DOTTTT commmm..... One 4 cavity Cramer with all pins
125. OuchHot!.....rdhcai AT msn DOT com.....One 4 cavity Solid
126. Ironwood.....Ironwood of evergreen at yahoo dot com.....One 4 cavity Cramer with large and penta pins and One set of handles
127. ol skool.....gsv nine-eight-seven at operamail dotcom.....One 4 cavity Cramer with large and penta pins and One set of handles (If MiHec has to make an extra set of pins to get a RN, I will gladly volunteer the extra $16 for the RN pins)
128. Bigboredad.....nschek214 at hot mail dot com.....One 2 cavity Cramer with penta pins
129. Tarkid.....kivafolks-at-gmail-dot-com.....One 4 cavity Cramer HP with large HP pins
130. Humbo.....bardisattva at gmail dot com.....One 4 cavity Cramer with large and penta pins
131. CPL Lou.....louiestanfield (at) gmail (dot) com.....One 4 cavity Solid
132. remy3424.....scottr at frontiernet dot net.....One 4 cavity Cramer with large and penta pins
133. mouldernt.....mouldernt at gmail dot com.....One 4 cavity Cramer with large and penta pins and One set of handles
134. tacoma.....hectorATchameleonusaDOTnet.....One 4 cavity Cramer with large and penta pins
135. rhadamanthos12.....kamisama12 at gmail dot com.....One 4 cavity Cramer with large and penta pins and One 4 cavity Solid
136. DHC.....icpilot [at] yahoo [dot] com.....One 4 cavity Cramer with large and penta pins and One set of handles
137. Visible Miss.....bargentos at msn dot com.....One 4 cavity Solid and One 2 cavity Cramer with large and penta pins
138. Mohillbilly.....CurleyQlink at Hotmail dot com.....One 4 cavity Cramer with large & penta HP and the RN blank pins
139. ggb3.....gbickel3 at gmail dot com.....One 4 cavity Solid and One 2 cavity Cramer with all pins
140. Viagrow.....brian_tnd (at) hotmail (dot) com.....One 4 cavity Cramer with large and penta pins
141. mckenziedrums.....Mckenziedrums at gmail dot com.....One 4 cavity Cramer with all pins
142. monadnock#5.....bemis kd (at) ne {dot} rr {dot} com.....Two 4 cavity Solids and One 4 cavity Cramer with all pins
143. DuncanFTGC/SS.....po216ata at yahoo dot com.....One 4 cavity Cramer with large and penta pins and One 4 cavity Solid and One set of handles
144. mold maker.....alicejerry at charter dot net.....One 4 cavity Cramer with all pins
145. randoma.....cs{at}voltmail{dot}com.....One 4 cavity Cramer with large and penta pins
146. taugust.....g99jeb (at) aol (dot) com.....One 4 cavity solid
147. woodman51jfk.....woodman of '51 @j and s enterprises ( dot ) com.....One 4 cavity Cramer with all pins
148. tygar.....tbrolliniATgciDOTnet.....One 2 cavity Cramer with all pins (NOTE; if the solid pins work make it a four cavity. If the solid pins don't work I want the 2 cavity HP above & a 2 cavity solid)
149. Bohica793.....bohica793ATgmailDOTcom.....One 2 cavity Cramer with all pins
150. Bryan Marino.....nikonguy4570 at sympatico.ca.....One 4 cavity solid
151. photomicftn.....bclosius at myacc dot net.....One 2 cavity Cramer with all pins
152. skeet028.....gunner at tctwest dot net.....One 2 cavity Cramer with large pins
153. TurksandKaos.....gdubytz at live dot com.....One 4 cavity Cramer with all pins (option of purchasing a second of the same, depending on the completion date... contact at that time)
154. Scubabrian.....Castboolits(at)scubabrian(dot)com.. ...One 4 cavity Cramer with all pins & One 4 cavity solid
155. bushog.....boo-haaa at hotmail dot com.....One 4 cavity Cramer with all pins and Two 4 cavity solids
156. tomme boy.....m t heath at mchsi dot com.....One 4 cavity Cramer with large pins

Edit: MiHec is doing an experiment here on the blank side of the pins by trying to do a RN blank. Whatever he does on that (whether its on the HP pins or on a seperate pin) would be included with a cramer order.

mktacop
06-03-2012, 09:28 AM
I'm in! Any idea on delivery schedule? Gotta start saving up. :)

Please put me down for a solid mold as well as a HP mold with large HP pins. Buddylivingston @t y@hoo dot com

Lefty SRH
06-03-2012, 09:50 AM
Put me down for a 4C solid brass mold
schockley at bellsouth dot net

Bodydoc447
06-03-2012, 02:30 PM
BodyDoc447 (at) AOL (dot) com

four cavity solid mould, please.

alamogunr
06-03-2012, 05:15 PM
4 cavity solid.
alamogunr(at)charter(dot)net

BoolitBill
06-03-2012, 07:26 PM
I will take 1 of the four cavity solids and 1 of the four cavity cramer hp with the large hp pins.

tanstaafldds (at) aol (dot) com

taminsong
06-03-2012, 08:13 PM
1pc 4cavity solid for me.
taminsong at yahoo dot com

when is the due for the money?

I've been waiting for a long time for it.
My Lyman is undersized!

45 2.1
06-03-2012, 08:36 PM
I've been waiting for a long time for it. My Lyman is undersized!

After the GB closes, MiHec will e-mail an invoice. Just before the molds are delivered.

Lefty SRH
06-03-2012, 09:13 PM
1pc 4cavity solid for me.
taminsong at yahoo dot com

I've been waiting for a long time for it.
My Lyman is undersized!

My Lyman won't drop one boolit from the mold. The other 3 FALL OUT when I open it! And they are just a smidge small.

fatelvis
06-03-2012, 09:26 PM
Do you take Paypal for payment?

Lefty SRH
06-03-2012, 09:54 PM
MiHa takes Paypal for payment, he will call for it when its time.

40Super
06-04-2012, 10:24 AM
Put me down for the hollow point w/ penta pins,,, march 70 jeff (at) frontier (dot) com

Dschuttig
06-04-2012, 11:25 AM
Put me down, really need guesstimate date so I don't get 6 molds "maturing" at once. 4 cavity with one set round HP pins. Dschuttig at yahoo dot com.

Lizard333
06-04-2012, 01:26 PM
Lizard333(at)Mac(dot)com
HP with penta HP option.

Cool!!

GMT210
06-04-2012, 08:22 PM
45 2.1,

Would the HP design have a small metplat when cast as a solid or would it have a round nose? I know that this is a difficult design to be able to cast a solid and HP, I'm just trying to picture what it look like and how it would cast.

Thanks

GMT

45 2.1
06-04-2012, 08:42 PM
Would the HP design have a small metplat when cast as a solid or would it have a round nose? Now that was a problem I tried to solve. I erred on the side of ease to the mold maker there. If the HP pin was reversed, it would make it a flat nose (with probably ragged edges due to the curve and pin base). If MiHec made a blank pin, the same thing might happen. Making a RN pin to replace the HPs would be DIFFICULT to match up (a thousandth is a whole lot there). I really intended by the choices that this GB would either be a solid or one of two types of HPs. The machining to have a really well matched flat nose, I think, is a little too much to ask for the price. I know that this is a difficult design to be able to cast a solid and HP, I'm just trying to picture what it look like and how it would cast.

Ravenhawk57
06-04-2012, 10:03 PM
Put me down for one 4 cavity solid. Ravenhawk57@aol.com

GMT210
06-05-2012, 06:35 AM
45 2.1,

Thanks for the claification, that's what I was thinking, but I wanted to make sure.

As I understand it, this GB is for either a 230 grain solid 4-cav or a 220ish grain cramer HP 4-cav with out reversible pins, that only makes HP's .

Thanks again for the clarification!

GMT

jethunter
06-05-2012, 12:48 PM
45 2.1,

I'm #19 on the list, please add this info:

jethunter, j3526134 at telus dot net

1. (QTY-2 moulds) 4C HP + 1 extra set of HP pins
2. (QTY-2 moulds) 4C solid

45 2.1
06-05-2012, 02:41 PM
45 2.1,

I'm #19 on the list, please add this info:

1. (QTY-2 moulds) 4C HP + 1 extra set of HP pins
2. (QTY-2 moulds) 4C solid

Please look at the list to see if that is what you want..........

fatelvis
06-05-2012, 06:50 PM
1 pc. 4 cav solid.
kimndave99 (at) comcast (dot) com

arcticbreeze
06-07-2012, 05:48 PM
I would like (1) 4cav solid please.

mmill3550 (at) gmail (dot) com

GMT210
06-07-2012, 05:56 PM
45 2,1,

I am #11 on the list, 1 mold at .454 solid 4 cav.
mabennett at neo dot rr dot com

jethunter
06-08-2012, 03:00 AM
Hi, clarification on my order, #19 on the list. I'd like 1 spare set of large pins, no penta pins at all. Thanks!

cavemike
06-09-2012, 07:13 PM
please add me to the list

one solid 4 cavity brass mould

cavemike at netzero dot com

fivegunner
06-11-2012, 05:19 AM
I`ll buy a 4 cavity solid . fivegunner at sbcgolbal.net. and a big thank you for hosting this Sir.!![smilie=w:

sergraf
06-11-2012, 05:59 PM
Add me to the list for a HP mould.
sergio underscore rafanan at yahoo dot com
Will take all pins

AnthonyB
06-11-2012, 06:21 PM
One four cavity HP with all pins.
anthonybennett at comcast dot net

45 2.1
06-11-2012, 07:18 PM
Add me to the list for a HP mould.
sergio underscore rafanan at yahoo dot com

You need to edit your post to say which of these pin options you want.
Pin options: 1) large HP, 2) penta HP
Your choices are large, penta or both. One pin set is included in the mold... your choice.

86LG4T5
06-12-2012, 05:31 PM
I'd like a 4 cavity HP with 4 large HP pins.

What's the weight on this? I think the original Lyman 452374 HP was 180 grains. Should this be a close match?

Thank you!

dragon813gt
06-13-2012, 03:25 PM
Put me down for a four cavity with penta pins

dragon813gt at yahoo dot com

Brought to you by TapaTalk.

Rdbronco
06-13-2012, 06:17 PM
I will take a four cavity hp with all pins

richatbroncoedotcom

Shakey Jakey
06-16-2012, 09:48 AM
4 cav solid putzieataoldotcom.

jethunter
06-16-2012, 01:02 PM
Please look at the list to see if that is what you want..........

List is correct. What is the weight of these bullets?

MT Chambers
06-16-2012, 01:32 PM
Jethunter: Ya sure are planning alot of casting!!! Good for you......Ben

jethunter
06-16-2012, 03:55 PM
Jethunter: Ya sure are planning alot of casting!!! Good for you......Ben

Hi Ben. One set is for me and one for a buddy that "don't do that internet stuff".

Johnny_Cyclone
06-16-2012, 09:50 PM
one 4cav solid
one 4cav hp with Penta Pins, and Large Pins

robert spot simon et cox spot net

GMT210
06-17-2012, 08:32 PM
45 2.1,

Have you calculated the weight of the HP version, and what diameter would the HP be.

GMT

40Super
06-17-2012, 08:50 PM
The base bullet I believe is 230gr. With the hp I'd suspect it will be 210gr to 215gr. At lightest and with a big hp it could maybe be down to 200gr but it doesn't look to be that big of a cavity.

45 2.1
06-17-2012, 10:45 PM
Hi Ben. One set is for me and one for a buddy that "don't do that internet stuff".

45 2.1,

Have you calculated the weight of the HP version, and what diameter would the HP be.

GMT

Solid = 229 gr. as cast
HP = 212 gr. as cast
HP diameter at nose = 0.22"

sleeper1428
06-18-2012, 12:53 AM
Put me down for a 4 cavity solid mould - 0.454 diameter.

sleeper1428 (at) charter (dot) net

GMT210
06-18-2012, 06:13 AM
45 2.1,

Thanks for the weight and HP diameter calculations.

I am #11 on the list for a 4-cav solid, please add a 4-cav HP with round and solid pins, both molds should be PB & 0.452 mabennett at neo dot rr dot com

GMT210

Ravenhawk57
06-19-2012, 08:42 PM
45 2.1 Would you please change my address from Ravenhawk57@aol to joe_higgins@att.net Thank you sir.

45 2.1
06-20-2012, 08:14 AM
Ravenhawk57................ edit your posts to disguise your e-mail address so that it can't be read by people who want to advertise various products to you over e-mail. Example: replace @ with AT, . with DOT and the like. You'll get a lot less SPAM that way.

GMT210
06-27-2012, 06:46 PM
Just a friendly bump

mortre
06-27-2012, 10:56 PM
4 cavity with both sets of pins.

Jason dot k dot copas at gmail dot com

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2

DarthTater
06-28-2012, 01:40 PM
Sign me up for a four cavity solid 0.454 mold - headamp (at) gmail (dot) com

Thanks!!

Echo
06-29-2012, 07:09 PM
Four cavity RN, no HP.

edsanford at cox dot net

bobo55
06-30-2012, 06:14 AM
Put me down for a four cavity large HP-rjwilk at cebridge dot net

sergraf
07-02-2012, 03:14 PM
I'm number 25 on the list. I need to clarify my pin options.
1 set of large HP pins and 1 set of HP penta pins
Thanks

critterkillr
07-04-2012, 06:04 PM
1four cavity hp with all the pins
1 four cavity solid
My email is krslates at live dot com
Thanks crittkillr

40Super
07-06-2012, 04:47 PM
I know this is for a four cavity, but after getting my first 4c brass mold I am uninterested in a 4c brass(my damaged wrist simply can't take it) ,is there any way I could get this in a 2 or even a 3cavity? Otherwise I will have to withdraw from the buy.

45 2.1
07-06-2012, 05:26 PM
I know this is for a four cavity, but after getting my first 4c brass mold I am uninterested in a 4c brass(my damaged wrist simply can't take it) ,is there any way I could get this in a 2 or even a 3cavity? Otherwise I will have to withdraw from the buy.

Are you wanting the solid or HP version in the two cavity? I know you've listed the HP version in the 4 cavity.

40Super
07-06-2012, 08:16 PM
I would like to change my 4 cav hp to a 2cav. hp if possible.

45 2.1
07-07-2012, 10:58 AM
I would like to change my 4 cav hp to a 2cav. hp if possible.

OK.......... changed just for you. :cbpour:

Griz44mag
07-07-2012, 11:23 PM
Sounds like a great mold. I've always wanted a good HP mold.
Please put me down for (1) 4 cavity Brass mold with both sets of pins. (Large and Penta)

griz (at) texas-chl (dot) com

Please PAYPAL invoice me at the same addy.

gestes138
07-10-2012, 11:45 PM
Can you please tell me how this mold is different than the 452HP-200 Cramer style listed on the mp-molds website?

I would really like to get that mold but it is out of stock and I don't know where else it can be purchased.

Thanks

Landric
07-12-2012, 11:11 AM
Please put me down for one (1) 4 cavity solid brass mould ($95 + Shipping). E-mail is:

Landric (at) aol (dot) com

Thanks!

45 2.1
07-12-2012, 03:40 PM
Can you please tell me how this mold is different than the 452HP-200 Cramer style listed on the mp-molds website? Thanks

Bearing length, nose style, HP dimensions etc. If you wait long enough, someone will rerun the MiHec design OR you could order this one.

mktacop
07-13-2012, 10:52 AM
I am:

16. mktacop.....Buddylivingston @t y@hoo dot com.....
One 4 cavity solid and One 4 cavity cramer with the large pins

Please change my order to:

16. mktacop.....Buddylivingston @t y@hoo dot com.....
One 4 cavity cramer with the large pins

bobo55
07-14-2012, 09:55 PM
Will a top punch be provided or offerded. Thanks

alamogunr
07-14-2012, 10:26 PM
Miha provides a top punch with his molds.

Lizard333
07-14-2012, 11:14 PM
What about handles? What type do I need?

Griz44mag
07-15-2012, 09:10 AM
The LEE 6 cavity handles will fit the MP molds. You can get them at Midway, grafs, any Lee dealer or order them direct fro Lee (a little more $)

bigmike13
07-15-2012, 01:29 PM
I would like a 2 cavity HP with Penta pins
michaelDOTtiltonDOTvtATgmailDOTcom

Lonegun1894
07-15-2012, 07:03 PM
I would like the 2 cavity HP. .454" if we get a choice of diameter as I size to .452" for my 1911 but .454" for my .45 Colts. As to which type of HP, which one is more likely to penetrate slightly deeper to make sure it has expansion in addition to being sure of sufficient penetration for hunting use? Thank you.

Lonegun1894 at yahoo dot com

45 2.1
07-15-2012, 07:15 PM
if we get a choice of diameter as I size to .452" for my 1911 but .454" for my .45 Colts.

It should cast at 0.454" and sizes easily to 0.452". I put you down for the large round HP pin..... A penta pin is also available.

Lonegun1894
07-15-2012, 07:21 PM
Thank you, Sir!

chprplt
07-19-2012, 09:25 PM
I'd like to get in on this one. Please put me down for one (1) 4 cavity solid,, .454 and one (1) 4 cavity Cramer hollow point with all pins, .454. Are blank pins available for the Cramer? Thank you for running this one.

45 2.1
07-19-2012, 09:58 PM
I'd like to get in on this one. Please put me down for one (1) 4 cavity solid,, .454 and one (1) 4 cavity Cramer hollow point with all pins, .454. Are blank pins available for the Cramer? Thank you for running this one.

I copied your e-mail from another GB.... check it for correctness. No blank pins are offered as they would be very hard to match without a seam on a RN surface (and I won't provide that aggravation to the mould maker). That is why there are two offering, a solid and a HP

40Super
07-19-2012, 11:08 PM
After some use with another mold with the penta pins I would like to add an extra set of large hp pins with my mold, thanks.

bigmike13
07-20-2012, 08:12 AM
I would like to change mine to a 4 cavity solid if that will not be a problem

ddeaton
07-20-2012, 10:28 PM
I will take a 4 cavity solid please. I have been away from here for a while. Need to get my feet wet again!
ddeaton at zoomtown dot com

Live2Ride
07-21-2012, 10:32 AM
I would like a four cavity mold with both pin sets. Dan underscore harben at msn dot com. Thank you.

Iron Mike Golf
07-22-2012, 04:38 PM
Please put me down for:

1 each 4 cavity Cramer mold
1 set large HP pins
1 set penta HP pins

If possible, I'd like a set of solid pins.

email: sugdenjw at msn daht com

Thanks!

dogman
07-23-2012, 03:08 AM
Four cavity solid please

mlmaher at gmail dot com

45 2.1
07-23-2012, 08:30 AM
Four cavity solid please.

I need your disguised e-mail address..........................

DDriller
07-23-2012, 11:09 AM
I will take a four cavity hp with all pins
fuhr2003 at swbell dot net

gestes138
07-25-2012, 02:32 AM
If you're still taking orders, I will take a 4 cavity HP with both sets of pins.
gestes138 at gmail dot com

Thanks

almostgem
07-28-2012, 06:48 AM
I'd like one of the Cramer HP 4 cavity with both sets of pins.
Email is almostgem at comcast dot net
Thanks so much
Almostgem
John Gould

Sent from my rooted Kindle Fire running Ice Cream Sandwich.

fivegunner
07-30-2012, 09:13 AM
Hi, it looks like I messed up and put in two postings for the same mold , I only want (ONE )4 cavity solid mold .I deleated the second posting . Thank You . :Fire:

45 2.1
07-30-2012, 09:46 AM
Hi, it looks like I messed up and put in two postings for the same mold , I only want (ONE )4 cavity solid mold .I deleated the second posting . Thank You . :Fire:

OK.... all fixed. Sorry I didn't catch it earlier.

wantoutofca
08-04-2012, 11:33 PM
Sign me up for One 4 cavity Cramer with large and penta pins. I can pay in advance if it makes it easier to deal with my low activity on the board.

wantoutofca (at) gmail (dot) com

45 2.1
08-05-2012, 10:26 AM
I can pay in advance if it makes it easier to deal with my low activity on the board.

Thats not necessary. The mold maker will bill you via e-mail when the molds are done and ready for delivery.

wantoutofca
08-06-2012, 08:26 PM
I would like to change my order to one 4 cavity Cramer with large and penta pins. I have updated my original post to reflect it.

wantoutofca (at) gmail (dot) com

bigmike13
08-08-2012, 10:31 PM
I would like to add 1 4 cavity solid to my order making it 2 in total. Also is the email listed easily readable as i see them listed in many different formats?

45 2.1
08-09-2012, 09:23 AM
I would like to add 1 4 cavity solid to my order making it 2 in total. Also is the email listed easily readable as i see them listed in many different formats?

Added........ the e-mail address you gave looks readable to me.

GMT210
08-16-2012, 04:32 AM
Just a friendly bump, to help keep an eye on it.

Lizard333
08-16-2012, 08:46 AM
With nearly fifty orders, how long before we're able to get this on the schedule?

dragon813gt
08-16-2012, 08:36 PM
When a schedule is put out it will be here: http://castboolits.gunloads.com/showthread.php?t=154992

Brought to you by TapaTalk.

dnotarianni
08-22-2012, 01:26 PM
I would like to join the slow death wait for a 4 cavity solid mold if I can
Dave

Dilligaf at URI dot EDU

johnvid
08-22-2012, 01:53 PM
Please add me to this list. One 4 cavity solid. jvidmar at windstream dot net

FLYCUTTER
08-23-2012, 12:48 PM
Count me in for the 4 cavity HP with penta pins. Thanks !
runderscorekarkatattdotnet

PLEASE change my pin selection from penta to large round HP. Thank you.

gestes138
08-25-2012, 10:07 PM
Sorry, but can you please cancel my order for the 4 cav HP? Another member had a 452-200 for sale and I purchased it instead.

GMT210
08-26-2012, 05:56 AM
45 2.1,

Any contact from Mihec as to when this might close and go into production?

GMT

45 2.1
08-26-2012, 07:57 AM
45 2.1, Any contact from Mihec as to when this might close and go into production? GMT

No word as of yet................

Griz44mag
08-26-2012, 09:11 AM
Any contact from Mihec as to when this might close and go into production?

:2 drunk buddies:

Following the MP threads and the average timelines:

This buy started in June 2012.
That would put production somewhere around February or March of next year...... at best.

bigmike13
09-04-2012, 06:48 PM
This needs a bump

chucky64
09-08-2012, 07:57 PM
I want the four cavity cramer HP plus the extra penta pins.
jccham64 {at} yahoo {dot} com

RadioactiveMarine
09-09-2012, 10:55 PM
KNAACK (at) ROADRUNNER (dot) COM......One 4 cavity cramer with large and penta pins.

bobo55
09-14-2012, 09:33 AM
I would lke to update my order and add a set of penta pins. I'm #34 on the list. Thanks

Thinktwicez71
09-17-2012, 08:40 PM
im in for one four cavity with all pins

devilsace at hotmail dot com

45 2.1
09-18-2012, 09:34 AM
im in for one four cavity with all pins

You need to edit your post to include a disguised e-mail address.

DDriller
09-18-2012, 09:46 AM
One 4 cavity cramer with all pins. fuhr2003(at)swbell dot net

Dschuttig
09-18-2012, 11:06 AM
I see that there is nothing next to my name (#1) except email. I want a 4 cav HP with round and penta pins./ Dan

45 2.1
09-18-2012, 02:30 PM
One 4 cavity cramer with all pins. fuhr2003(at)swbell dot net

You have already ordered one mold (#45 on the list). Is this another one?

45 2.1
09-18-2012, 02:32 PM
I see that there is nothing next to my name (#1) except email. I want a 4 cav HP with round and penta pins./ Dan

What you wanted was on the next line down. I edited your previous request to include the penta pin you didn't ask for before.

Thinktwicez71
09-20-2012, 07:47 PM
please edit my mold to be a solid mold , no pins please

fivegunner
09-21-2012, 03:58 PM
452.1 , I am #26 could you change it from a solid to a large HP??:killingpc thanks .

Lefty SRH
09-22-2012, 02:57 PM
Please remove me from the list, I have changed my mind.

Captain_Howdy
09-23-2012, 02:00 AM
add me to the list please, 4 cav with all pins... wumbarger1(at)roadrunner-dot-com..

Hone_Heke
09-23-2012, 06:17 AM
4 Cavity Solid for me thanks - sammanderson (at) gmail-dot com

Griz44mag
09-25-2012, 09:19 PM
Update to my order please.

I am #36 on the list.
Please remove the PENTA pins from my order.
I am having pure misery with the penta pins on the last MP mold I bought, so I no longer want to deal with that headache.

Thanks,

yancey
10-03-2012, 08:36 PM
Please add me to the list. One 4 cavity cramer with large hp pin and one 4 cavity solid

yanceywys (at) comcast.net

Reload_em
10-04-2012, 12:52 AM
I would like one "4 cavity cramer HP with large pins" and one "4 cavity solid" please.
reload40s (at) gmail (dot) com

BigHoss74
10-04-2012, 10:47 AM
Please put me down for (1) 4 cavity solid please.
Bri2906 at aol dot com

Hamish
10-04-2012, 10:05 PM
B, please put me down for:

Hamish One 2 cavity HP, Option 2 (Penta) popeye91 AT frontier DOT com

Thinktwicez71
10-06-2012, 11:28 PM
maybee i missed it , but is this the old lyman type of 452374 , or the newer pointy version ?

either way im already in , but just curious if its going to be the more rounded version , or the more pointed version . thanks

http://castboolits.gunloads.com/showthread.php?t=122093

Frozone
10-07-2012, 03:45 AM
I'd like a 4 cavity solid.

jconnell (to) gci (spot) net

45 2.1
10-07-2012, 08:41 AM
maybee i missed it , but is this the old lyman type of 452374 , or the newer pointy version ?

It looks just like the drawing in post 1, which is from dimensions given by Lyman over the phone.

I'd like a 4 cavity solid.

I need a disguised e-mail address to go with that.

Mike Hughes
10-07-2012, 11:11 AM
Please add me to the list,one 4 cavity solid mike.hughes1atyahoodotcom

Mike Hughes
10-09-2012, 08:08 PM
I just signed up on this GB a few days ago. This is my first and I dont know much about it. Is there a certain amount of orders needed before production begins? Do I need to send my money in? A little insight would be appreciated
Thanks

45 2.1
10-09-2012, 08:41 PM
I just signed up on this GB a few days ago. This is my first and I dont know much about it. Is there a certain amount of orders needed before production begins? Do I need to send my money in? A little insight would be appreciated
Thanks

We have sufficient orders for production. I am in the process of sending all the handgun type boolit drawings to MiHec. Mihec, at some time in the future, will tell me to close the GB. He will post pictures of the trial mold and boolits, then he will send out invoices to the e-mail addresses posted, you pay via paypal and he sends you the mold.

Captain_Howdy
10-09-2012, 09:32 PM
Hey I am #6 on the list. Please change my order for a 4cav solid if it is not too late please. I just got the 452-200 MiHec mold and it makes good hps. Now I would just like something that resembles a standard ball round and weighs in close to the same.

Thanks,
Wes

GMT210
10-18-2012, 06:26 AM
Friendly Bump

gmsharps
10-18-2012, 06:54 AM
One 4 cavity Cramer with large and penta pins and a set of plain pins

gmsharps at cs dot com

45 2.1
10-18-2012, 08:18 AM
One 4 cavity Cramer with large and penta pins and a set of plain pins

gmsharps at cs dot com

Plain pins (blank pins) are not an option here. The round nose configuration would be quite hard to match up. I am assuming you could reverse the HP pins for a flat nose though. If you want a solid RN, there is an option for that.

gmsharps
10-18-2012, 08:23 AM
Not a problem drop the plain pins. You can always hope but understand the complexities of the build. Looking forward to another MIHEC mold.

Thanks,
gmsharps

slaird
10-25-2012, 05:30 PM
Please add me to the list. I'd like a 4C solid mold.

slaird at cox dot net

mktacop
10-26-2012, 03:04 PM
I am....16. mktacop.....Buddylivingston @t y@hoo dot com.....
One 4 cavity cramer with the large pins & One 4 cavity solid

Please remove the 4-cavity solid from my order. I just want the HP version

FLYCUTTER
11-05-2012, 09:47 PM
I'm #51 on the list and would like to change the pin style from pinta to large HP. Much obliged.

Scott_R
11-09-2012, 08:48 PM
4 Cavity HP both pins.

scott.rogersonatgmaildotcom

THANKS.

Travtastik
11-10-2012, 03:41 PM
I want in. Put me down for 1 4c solid and 1 4c HP with both pin sets. Email is
Nobodystravis (at) gmail dot com

Live2Ride
11-15-2012, 05:39 PM
I am number 42 on the order list and wish to be removed. I contacted Miha and he is shipping me a 200 gr HP mold which is currently in stock for immediate delivery. Thank You

Mike Hughes
11-19-2012, 09:07 PM
Please take me off the list, I'm #54. I purchased a 200 gr mihec mold

44 Shooter
11-20-2012, 05:39 PM
If not too late Please add me to this GB for 1-4cavity solid
ajspan at msn dot com

GMT210
11-25-2012, 06:54 AM
45 2.1,

Any word from Mihec on when this might close?

GMT

RED333
11-25-2012, 08:05 PM
Please add me for a
two cavity cramer HP, pin option 1 and 2
jefhover at tds dot net

TXSlade
12-01-2012, 02:02 AM
May I still request one of these?

yancey
12-01-2012, 04:21 AM
"I'm number 12 on the list and i would like to make a change please. Please take the 4 cavity hp off my order!!
" I just want the 4 cavity solid please"

Thanks

mktacop
12-02-2012, 10:45 AM
I'm #16 on the list. Please remove my order. Things have come up that mean I won't be able to get one of these. Sorry.

slide
12-02-2012, 04:10 PM
I would like a four cavity solid plain base round nose. bennyritteratyahoodotcom. Thanks

doctorggg
12-03-2012, 01:41 PM
Please sign me up for 4 cavity large hp only. gggmmg at verizon dot net

trixter
12-04-2012, 02:21 PM
I want to be put on this list but not sure if this is enough or I need to do something else?

rickrussell21 at gmail dot com

Mike Hughes
12-04-2012, 09:07 PM
Please take me off the list, I'm #54. I purchased a 200 gr mihec mold

Can you take me off the list, #54
Thanks

Salmon-boy
12-04-2012, 10:32 PM
Time for me to get off the fence.. I'll take one of each 4 cavity HP & solid..

Salmon hyphen boy using comcast for net

fatelvis
12-05-2012, 10:02 AM
I'm #22 on the list. Could you please change my pins from penta to large HP on my 2 cav order? Thank You!!

doctorggg
12-05-2012, 06:38 PM
Please add me for an additional mold. 4 cavity solid. gggmmg at verizon dot net

trixter
12-06-2012, 12:17 PM
I want to be put on this list but not sure if this is enough or I need to do something else?

rickrussell21 at gmail dot com

REVISED

1 mold, four cavity, with both pin sets. I hope this gets me on the list.

40Super
12-06-2012, 02:13 PM
Trixter ,you will need to add how many cavities you want in your mold. Either 2 cav or 4 cav. That should take care of it.

TXSlade
12-10-2012, 01:48 AM
One 4 cavity solid please.
andrew.wilson33 at gmail dot com
Can't wait to try these in my Rail Gun.

bigmike13
12-10-2012, 11:03 PM
Are we there yet?

doctorggg
12-11-2012, 07:31 AM
I take it the list hasn't recently been updated as neither of my molds are on it? Thanks Greg

45 2.1
12-11-2012, 07:07 PM
List updated............ computer problems hopefully are over with. Anybody posting since 11/1/12... please look and see if your listing is correct. I do not know when it will get cut, but MiHec is actually a business now... and covered in paperwork.

A pause for the COZ
12-18-2012, 07:38 PM
Well I might as well get on the list. I already have this in a Lyamn 2 cavity and a Lyman 4 cavity. But my buddy has provided me with a few hundred HP's of this design. Me likey!!!

Put me down for a 2 cavity HP please.

45 2.1
12-18-2012, 08:22 PM
Well I might as well get on the list. I already have this in a Lyamn 2 cavity and a Lyman 4 cavity. But my buddy has provided me with a few hundred HP's of this design. Me likey!!!

Put me down for a 2 cavity HP please.

I need your disguised e-mail address and which HP pin you want... large or penta.

A pause for the COZ
12-18-2012, 09:30 PM
I need your disguised e-mail address and which HP pin you want... large or penta.

Sorry, I will get with the program :-)

I will take a 2 cavity hp with the large pin.

kellyc2215 at msn dot com

colt1960
12-19-2012, 12:42 AM
I would like to be on the list for a 4 cav hollow point with the large HP and penta HP pins. Thanks Rick! ryoung1960athotmail.com.

TXSlade
12-23-2012, 07:49 PM
I'm going going to go ahead and add this to my above order.
One 4 cavity cramer with the large and penta HP pins
Thank you

Alchexn
12-24-2012, 04:53 PM
Put me down for:

One (1) four (4) cavity solid
One (1) two (2) cavity hp with large pins

alchexn at gmail dot com

Danner
12-27-2012, 08:50 PM
put me on the list for:

One four cavity w/large HP and extra Penta HP pins

gstaxidermy at sbcglobal dot net

jtatum1
12-28-2012, 07:10 PM
Put me down for:

One four cavity with large HP and extra Penta HP pins

jtatum1 at yahoo dot com

DDriller
12-30-2012, 12:19 AM
Sorry but can you please cancel my order. Thanks

wickerbill
12-30-2012, 02:52 AM
I need one, four cavity cramer with large pins. Thank you. billweaver2 at juno dot com
Bill

SP5315
12-30-2012, 04:45 PM
Please include me for one 4 cavity HP with large HP & penta HP pins.

wmclark AT email DOT com

Jasper
12-30-2012, 08:38 PM
count me in for a 4cav, no pins (regular RN), shipping to 01906

JWHirtle @ comcast .net

TXSlade
01-06-2013, 05:47 PM
45 2.1

When you updated the list, you didn't ad my extra HP mold. I would like both of these,

One 4 Cavity Solid
One 4 Cavity Cramer with large and penta pins
Thank you

boogerloo
01-09-2013, 09:43 PM
Put me down for one 4 cavity solid.
schllngtx at suddenlink dot net

45 2.1
01-11-2013, 04:34 PM
Thread updated and corrections made.

Blackcypress
01-13-2013, 02:33 PM
Please put me down for the following:

One 2 cavity Cramer w/ 1 extra set Large HP and 1 extra set Penta pins

brhyne68 at aol dot com

40Super
01-14-2013, 12:15 AM
I'm going to bow out of my last two GB's. Times up for me.

Low Budget Shooter
01-14-2013, 01:23 AM
1 4-cavity large HP
jeff.richard.young ATT gmail daught com

45 2.1
01-19-2013, 07:05 PM
Thread updated...............

bobo55
01-20-2013, 05:32 PM
Guys, I'm going to have to bow out on this one, I'm #34 on the list

bigmike13
01-23-2013, 05:37 PM
unfortunately I have to bow out as well :(

linotype
01-24-2013, 12:37 PM
Put me down for a four cavity solid.
linotype AT uplink dot net

GMT210
01-24-2013, 01:03 PM

trixter
01-25-2013, 06:06 PM
I am sorry but I have to bow out on this one. #60 trixster.

Thanks, and maybe next time.

45 2.1
01-27-2013, 04:08 PM

No idea yet.... should be in a while though.

Thread updated..............

hoagie214
01-28-2013, 10:51 PM
Please put me down for a four cavity solid.

mjardcore at hotmail dot com.

hoplite
01-30-2013, 01:19 PM
One 4 cavity HP, with large HP pins, please.

Thanks for running this buy.

hoplite

hoplite dot junk at comcast dot net

bigmike13
01-30-2013, 02:08 PM
Came to my senses and would like to jump back on this buy for 1-4cavity solid please
michael(dot)tilton(dot)vt(at)gmail(dot)com

Capt. Methane
01-31-2013, 01:44 PM
Please put me down for one each four cavity solid

ke4vmc AT gmail Dot com

tomme boy
02-02-2013, 08:39 PM
I want one 2 cavity with the Large hp pins

mtheath at mchsi dot com

labdwakin
02-03-2013, 12:03 AM
Put me down for a 4 cavity solid... louisherbert (at) hotmail (dot) com

just10mm
02-03-2013, 06:12 PM
I would like a: Four cavity cramer HP mold w/ large and Penta pins...

just10mm at gmail DOT com

Thank you

fatelvis
02-04-2013, 09:45 AM
Please cancel both my moulds. I'm #22 on the list. Lost my job, sorry.

harley45
02-05-2013, 02:32 AM
1 4 cavity Cramer with the large hp pins please.
Eric at whitetigerblog dot com

45 2.1
02-05-2013, 07:17 PM
Thread updated..........

Hard_Cast
02-05-2013, 08:07 PM
Put me down for a 2 cavity HP mold, with large pins and set of penta pins. Thanks!

Patrick
patrickreed1987 (at) hotmail (dot) com

PS, can you confirm what handles would fit this mould, and can we add those to order from MiHec?

Also, does this come with top punch? No one addressed that... yet.

wantoutofca
02-05-2013, 11:34 PM
They fit lee handles and come with a top punch

Three-Fifty-Seven
02-06-2013, 12:26 PM
.. com

45 2.1
02-08-2013, 04:49 PM
MiHec handles added to your order Hard Cast.

Thread updated.............

Three-Fifty-Seven
02-08-2013, 08:20 PM
Much!

sergraf
02-09-2013, 11:25 AM
Add a set of handles to my order also.

I'm #25 on the list.

Thanks

boogerloo
02-09-2013, 01:18 PM
Add a set of handles for me too. #69

just10mm
02-10-2013, 01:03 PM
Ditto on the handle add, #74...

Thank you

Hard_Cast
02-10-2013, 04:51 PM
oops, started something!

10-x
02-11-2013, 10:15 AM
Please add a 2 cavity HP with both pins for me, dcrcpr at comcast dot net. Thanks

Danner
02-12-2013, 10:16 PM
I'm # 65 please add a set of handles to my order

Alchexn
02-13-2013, 12:34 AM
#64 reporting in, I'd like to add a set of Penta pins.

Crossing my fingers this is going through soon.

cja245
02-13-2013, 08:18 AM
I would like one 4c HP mold with large, penta pins

Also one 4c solid mold.

cja245 at gmail dot com

Thanks

Low Budget Shooter
02-14-2013, 11:28 PM
45 2.1 Please remove me from this one. I'm going to hold out for a MP 45-200 in the future. Thanks, LBS

captain-03
02-18-2013, 12:49 AM
4 cavity solid please

captain-03(at)comcast(dot)net

hoplite
02-21-2013, 12:16 AM
Please remove me from this one (#60). Sorry for the inconvenience. 45-200 was my first choice, and Miha has a bunch (minus one) ready to ship. :-)

GL49
02-27-2013, 01:45 AM
Please sign me up for one four cavity solid
larrybohn(at)ashlandhome(dot)net

IIJSavoy
02-28-2013, 03:57 PM
Please sign me up for one 4C solid - $95 plus $15 shipping.
iijsep (at) gmail (dot) com

Thanks!

Kull
03-02-2013, 11:22 AM
Sign me up for one 4 cavity solid. Also one set of handles, pretty please.
dlvanmat (aht) dcacable (dought) net.

Wayne Smith
03-03-2013, 04:22 PM
Four cavity solid please. Any idea when this might be run? When money will be needed?

wlspsyd at aol dot com

Scramjet
03-04-2013, 12:20 AM
If possible, I'd like to order a 4 cavity die solid with (1) set of the H.P. pins (No Pinta Pins). tjkfarm at yah (dot) com

*Question:
Seeing this is a gas check design bootlit can it be fired without a copper gas check at slower speeds?

45 2.1
03-04-2013, 03:18 PM
Any idea when this might be run? When money will be needed?

I would hope fairly soon since there are 83 people wanting something now. Money will be due after the thread closes when MiHec e-mails you a statement.

Thread updated......................

Scramjet
03-08-2013, 11:15 PM
*Question:
Seeing this is a gas check design bootlit can it be fired without a copper gas check at slower speeds?

Scott_R
03-09-2013, 01:17 AM
One of us is looking at the wrong thread.... :)

Scramjet
03-11-2013, 01:23 PM
Lol, sorry too much at once. Never mind the over looked question :-P .
Tom

GMT210
03-16-2013, 09:48 AM
Would the HP design have a small metplat when cast as a solid or would it have a round nose? Now that was a problem I tried to solve. I erred on the side of ease to the mold maker there. If the HP pin was reversed, it would make it a flat nose (with probably ragged edges due to the curve and pin base). If MiHec made a blank pin, the same thing might happen. Making a RN pin to replace the HPs would be DIFFICULT to match up (a thousandth is a whole lot there). I really intended by the choices that this GB would either be a solid or one of two types of HPs. The machining to have a really well matched flat nose, I think, is a little too much to ask for the price. I know that this is a difficult design to be able to cast a solid and HP, I'm just trying to picture what it look like and how it would cast.

Would the solid have a full round nose??

GMT

45 2.1
03-16-2013, 03:56 PM
Would the solid have a full round nose?? GMT

Yes................

GMT210
03-16-2013, 07:22 PM
45 2.1

Thanks

GMT

icecold
03-24-2013, 04:57 PM
ill take a 4 cavity solid thanks
pete

icecold at izoom dot net

dgb553
03-25-2013, 08:55 AM
Is this still open ???
If so, I would like to order: one double cavity with both sets of pins.

dbishop2 at woh dot rr dot com

oldmanstew
03-26-2013, 12:10 AM
I would like the 2 cavity with extra set of pins Thanks

sawcalls at gmail dot com

TxAg2010
03-26-2013, 05:04 PM
4 Cavity HP Mold with Penta pins.

thecros (at) gmail (dot) com

45 2.1
03-26-2013, 05:55 PM
Thread updated...............

Carlsoncaster
03-27-2013, 12:18 AM
I will take 1 of the four cavity solids and
1 of the four cavity cramer hp with the Large hp pins and Penta pins.
scottredmondor (at) gmail (dot) com

boogerloo
04-03-2013, 11:42 AM
I am # 69. Please remove me from this group buy. I need to find something lighter that dosent hurt my joints so bad!

Vtnam68
04-08-2013, 12:31 AM
1 - 2 - cavity cramer HP with 1 large HP pin & 1 Penta pin...please.

timr_at_olypen_dot_com

hotbrew
04-08-2013, 09:24 AM
I would like One 4 cavity solid

guy.jones at gmail dot com

Thanks

45 2.1
04-08-2013, 10:48 AM
I am # 69. Please remove me from this group buy. I need to find something lighter that dosent hurt my joints so bad!

I removed you, but there is a two cavity option in the first post.

Thread updated................

boogerloo
04-08-2013, 12:00 PM
I was talking about recoil. The larger calibers are getting painful to shoot! I just found a Ruger 1911 and would like to cast boolits for it. Can this bullit be loaded down to reduce recoil or do I need to find a lighter bullet? Also can't find bullets or ammo at all. Will this group buy come off pretty soon?
Kevin

45 2.1
04-08-2013, 12:26 PM
The larger calibers are getting painful to shoot! I just found a Ruger 1911 and would like to cast boolits for it. Can this bullit be loaded down to reduce recoil or do I need to find a lighter bullet? Yes, in HP form it will be about like most of the semi wadcutters in weight.Will this group buy come off pretty soon? I don't know... and sure can't tell from what is happening now. I hope so as it's got a lot of people signed up.

tayous1
04-08-2013, 07:15 PM
I would like One 4 cavity cramer with large and penta HP pins. Thanks

nathancampbell79 at gmail dot com

yancey
04-08-2013, 09:42 PM
I'm number 12 on the list." Please change mine one more time please"
Please take off the solid mold and put me down for a 2 Cavity Cramer with large and penta pins.

Thanks

Nabind
04-08-2013, 10:53 PM
I will take one 4 cavity creamer mold with large and pinta pins. Thanks

drs (dot) 1964 (at) yahoo (dot) com

captaint
04-10-2013, 11:50 AM
I would like one each - 4 cavity HP mold with both sets of pins.
roctober5thatgmaildotcomm. Thank you. Mike

45 2.1
04-10-2013, 03:12 PM
Can this bullit be loaded down to reduce recoil or do I need to find a lighter bullet? Will this group buy come off pretty soon? Kevin

In HP form it would be lighter. As far as when... we have 92 participants now, how much longer is a mystery.

captaint
04-10-2013, 03:33 PM
Changed my mind. I will be wanting one each - 2 cavity HP mold with both sets of pins. Thanks and apologies for the blowout.
roctober5thatgmaildotcomme. Mike

jimgun
04-11-2013, 12:07 AM
hello, I would like a 4 cavity HP with all pins. thanks jimgun jgruver2013 at gmail dot com

Hardball26
04-12-2013, 01:04 PM
Howdy,
I would like a two cavity hollow point mould with penta and large hollow point pins. Thanks, aardvark 13 at hotmail dot com.

lup
04-14-2013, 09:27 AM
Please put me down for a 4 cavity HP Cramer mould with all pins

Rstaab (at) Panix dot com

Thank you,

LUP

GL49
04-14-2013, 12:11 PM
45 2.1,
I'm #79 on the list, I'd like to add a 4 cavity cramer with all the pins.

79. GL49.....larrybohn(at)ashlandhome(dot)net.....One 4 cavity solid

Gotta have both of these. Thanks,

Larry

Murphy
04-14-2013, 12:25 PM
Is there a target date for when this mold will produced?

Thanks,

Murphy

45 2.1
04-14-2013, 12:32 PM
Nothing known yet on when it's closed, but if you wait too long you'll have to try to get an extra.........

vaughan61
04-14-2013, 10:06 PM
I would like:
1 of the four cavity solids and
1 of the four cavity cramer hp with the Large hp pins and Penta pins.
vaughan61 at cox dot net

Darkh2odiver
04-14-2013, 11:05 PM
I'm new to this site but if it's possible I would like to order one 4 cavity solid.

darkh2odiver (at) hotmail [dot] {com}.

Thank you

dogman
04-15-2013, 06:42 AM
I'd like a 4 cavity solid please.

mlmaher at gmail dot com

ammohead
04-16-2013, 08:38 PM
Put me down for one Four cavity solid.

brucerfrechette at yahoo dot com

ammohead

Bruce R Frechette
665 Joel Way
Fallon, NV 89406

Captain_Howdy
04-17-2013, 02:08 PM
disregard...gonna stay on the list anyway, it may work out cause it is taking a while anyway...dont remove me yet

ammo223
04-17-2013, 03:13 PM
Please add me to the list. One 4 cavity Cramer with large and penta pins. Do you have an ETA? How do I pay?

jethunter
04-18-2013, 05:58 PM
Please change my order (#19 on the list) to:
1x 4C solid; and 4C HP mold with large HP pins; no extra pins.
Thanks

45 2.1
04-18-2013, 06:57 PM
Please add me to the list. One 4 cavity Cramer with large and penta pins. Do you have an ETA? How do I pay?

I need a disguised e-mail address (look at the list, you'll understand). Closing date unknown. You pay after closing when MiHec e-mails you an invoice. Payment via pay pal.

Yehaw... well over 100 molds now. Thread updated.............

Lonegun1894
04-18-2013, 10:52 PM
I don't mean to be a pain, but could my order please be modified to include all the pin options and the blank pins to cast solids also? Thanks. Cant wait til this one gets made, cause it'll save me money when I can quit buying HPs.