PDA

View Full Version : urgent news about Shiloh

Arnie
04-17-2007, 06:39 PM
Just thought i would help spread this news

Posted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 10:23 am Post subject: URGENT! STOLEN GUNS & SHOP TRUCK AT KANSAS CITY MISSOURI

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PLEASE BE AWARE THAT OUR COMPANY TRUCK ALONG WITH ALL OF OUR RIFLE DISPLAY AND GUNS WERE STOLEN LAST NIGHT IN KANSAS CITY MISSOURI.

ANY OF YOU THAT PLACED ORDERS OR BOUGHT ACCESSORIES DURING THE NRA SHOW AND PROVIDED CREDIT CARD NUMBERS OR A WRITTEN CHECK FOR YOUR DEPOSIT, PLEASE CONTACT ME AT 406-932-4266 OR 406-932-4454. YOU WILL WANT TO CANCEL YOUR CARD NUMBERS ASAP.

I APOLOGIZE FOR THE INCONVENIENCE THAT THIS HAS CAUSED ANY OF YOU. PLEASE BE ON THE LOOK OUT FOR GUNS THAT MAY SURFACE.

LUCINDA

montana_charlie
04-17-2007, 07:47 PM
The 'alert' that Lucinda posted is important to any who might have their credit card information at risk due to the theft.
It was smart of her to do that.

However, if she is serious about having 'the community' watch out for the stolen rifles...descriptions and serial nimbers are needed so we know what to look for.
CM

Rambunctious
04-17-2007, 09:45 PM
That's true MC,

We're actually a relatively small community and those guns will be very easy to spot. I think it's just short matter of time before those bandits get caught.

kodiak1
04-17-2007, 10:11 PM
Crook has good taste in rifles but not real smart about being inconspicuous.
They will stick out like a sore thumb.
Ken

EDK
04-18-2007, 12:05 AM
When the no good SOBs that stole the guns, etc. see what they have and then try to sell them, it ain't gonna be pretty! I think panic will set in and the guns will be destroyed or dumped somewhere. Any gun shop/pawn broker that has some zero wanting to sell a SHILOH SHARPS is calling the cops because the shop owner is either a. A GOOD GUY or b. A BAD GUY WHO THINKS IT IS A STING BY BATF/LOCAL LAW ENFORCEMENT.

I doubt that the heist was pulled off by someone knowledgeable about black powder guns and SHILOH SHARPS in particular. Anyone who would possibly buy one of these guns will know something is really wrong and what the guns retail for and time to call the police.

Maybe I'm wrong--just my take on this! The Bryants are all nice folks and deserve way better than this. Insurance will cover the truck and merchandise, etc., but nothing will remove the "violated feelings" from this bad experience. I was burglarized in 1978 and I still remember it vividly! If you've been there, you know what I mean; if you haven't, count your blessings and keep the safe locked!

dubber123
04-18-2007, 06:04 AM
I just got a mental image of some ******* pitching those guns into a lake. I'm glad I just woke up and not trying to sleep thinking about that. I'm really sorry to hear of this. Maybe they will find it all without incident. Wishing I know, but maybe.

JSH
04-18-2007, 07:17 AM
KANSAS CITY MISSOURI

First I have heard on this. It took place in KC, is that correct? I will pass the word if so to some folks I know.
Just kind of confused, on some of the responses.
Jeff

Arnie
04-18-2007, 10:47 PM
Last i heard the truck was a Ford one ton .Red with silver around the wheel wells .The best info will be on Shilohs site .Arnie

montana_charlie
04-20-2007, 06:28 PM
For anyone who wishes to be on the lookout for the stolen rifles, here are the particulars...copied from the Shiloh website.

2997B SPORTER #3
2000B CREEDMOOR TARGET (FULLY ENGRAVED)
2823B CREEDMOOR SILHOUETTE (FULLY ENGRAVED)
2149B SPORTER #3 25LB BULL BARREL
0524B SPORTER #1 (FULLY ENGRAVED)
B9634 SADDLE RIFLE (FULLY ENGRAVED) INITIALS L K ON LEVER
B595 HARTFORD 16LB BULL BARREL
B200 QUIGLEY RIFLE (INITIALS R C B)
B3120 SPORTER #3
1274B LONG RANGE EXPRESS
0363B SADDLE RIFLE (FULLY ENGRAVED)
2864B MONTANA ROUGHRIDER
2884B MONTAN ROUGHRIDER

RANGER RICK
05-18-2007, 11:31 PM
Any word if anything has been found ????

RR

Gussy
05-19-2007, 12:30 PM
The truck has been and has been repaired. Had a suspect but they wouldn't talk last I heard.
Gus