PDA

View Full Version : A crie de coeur to Miha of MP moulds.

dromia
05-22-2012, 03:23 AM
Miha is it at all possible that you could supply us with a production schedule with dates for your moulds please.

There are a lot of MP moulds pending and I'd like all the ones I have my name down for, however the realities of cash flow means that if they come through at the the rate they appear to be, now that you are addressing your backlog, then I will need to drop out of some.

Currently I've paid for one mould which I haven't received, not that I think that I won't.

I have one request for payment for a second mould in my inbox and have read on the forums that another request for payment for a third mould will be out in the next day or so.

I can't afford both the second and third moulds in this time frame so will have to pass on one of them.

Can you see my dilemma and how helpful a production schedule would be, complete with all the caveats that things happen and schedules can change and slip.

It would help me and perhaps others make decisions and also give you an indication of what your actuals sales would be.

Looking forward to your reply.

sffar
05-22-2012, 10:37 AM
No question it would be very helpful to buyers. Wouldn't have to be perfect, but something to look at would be better than trying to research timelines of ongoing buys.
Sam

Spartacus
05-22-2012, 10:47 AM
I concur. I'm in 4 or 5 GBs and if they all mature at the same time I'm gonna have to sell my firstborn to pay for it all.

WARD O
05-22-2012, 11:58 AM
Posting a schedule might also have the opposite effect - if I see that an interesting mould is going to be produced fairly soon - it might be an incentive to sign up quickly for a new toy.

Age seems to have used up much of my patience.....

ward

Stick_man
05-22-2012, 01:15 PM
I'd like to see a tentative schedule posted as well. It will help to budget for the new toys (as already mentioned).

MiHec
05-22-2012, 01:44 PM
I will try to make a sticky post and there will be schedule.
As we speak I'm working double time with my new web page.

Sneak peak.... (http://www.mp-molds.com/joomla)

Please do not bookmark it yet. :razz:

sffar
05-22-2012, 04:41 PM
Miha,

The new web page looks great–and looks like a lot of work, for sure! It should really pay off.

Sam

gandydancer
05-22-2012, 04:59 PM
I am using the wifes computer mine has died. please PM me here on CB as to payment due for mold/molds thanks. Tom Gandydancer

Idaho Sharpshooter
05-23-2012, 12:59 AM
I just print the page here and stick it in a file. Stick with simple...

SciFiJim
05-24-2012, 01:14 AM
Just to prove that it is possible to learn something new each day in strange places.

I had never heard the term "crie de coeur" and had to look it up.

It means "a cry from the heart" or "impassioned outcry"

Thanks Dromia for introducing me to something new!

taminsong
05-28-2012, 08:38 PM
Now, that's a nice webpage! I like the wood background and the pics of the molds are bigger, better for the eyes!

Oreo
05-29-2012, 04:49 PM
It just needs the group buy section info updated. :)

dromia
06-21-2012, 01:38 AM
How is compiling the schedule going Miha?

Whistler
06-26-2012, 05:51 AM
I find this to be totally awesome (as long as it is kept up to date):

http://www.mp-molds.com/joomla/index.php?option=com_weblinks&view=category&id=50&Itemid=94&lang=en

dromia
06-26-2012, 06:26 AM
I'm not quite sure what this telling as regards production dates.

The 6.8 seems to 30% what? This GB is finished is it not? I have mine.

I can only assume that this is a work in progress.