PDA

View Full Version : Ruger single Ten

VA Shooter
05-21-2012, 07:24 AM
Im thinking about getting a Single Ten just wanted to know if any body has shot one and what you all think about it Thanks

VA Shooter
05-22-2012, 09:56 AM
I quess I will be the first one on Cast Boolits to get one or shoot one. I will give you a review when I do THANKS

buck1
05-22-2012, 11:40 AM
I will look foward to it! Thanks!

paul h
06-01-2012, 05:03 PM
I handled one at the local gunshop a few months back and was disapointed that the cylinder was dragging when you cocked the gun. Hopefully that was an exception to the quality with which they are built. The upside is I didn't get in trouble with the boss for buying another gun, as it fealt so good in my hands I really did want to buy it.

Side by Side
06-07-2012, 05:42 PM
I have both the 4 5/8" and 5 1/2" in the Single Ten Stainless, they are not as smooth as the Single Six but neither gun has seen as much use as the six shot. Accuracy is just as good as the Six shot, I can keep all shots in an 1" group at 25yds from a rest with the ammo the guns like, CCI std Vel seems best in most of my firearms, American Eagle is a close second. I'm very Happy with my Single Ten's, I'm guessing they may not be a great seller over time, an will be discontinued making these guns a better value.

Anthony333
06-07-2012, 11:19 PM
:razz: I have one... its not as accurate as my Mk 11 and MK111 autos, but will shoot around 1 " @ 25 as previously stated ... it fells fantastic in my large hands , and looks very sexy. The sights are better than i expected, and i like them. Standard trigger is good although a bit of pretravel.... very well balanced ( 5.5 " ) and well made :p
My only wish is that it came with the .22 mag cylinder too :holysheep

VA Shooter
06-11-2012, 08:57 AM
Thanks for the input my LGS has one I think I will go and look at it this week end