PDA

View Full Version : More Nevada Shoot Changes

BruceB
04-16-2007, 11:11 AM
It grieves me greatly to have to do this AGAIN.

The dates for the Shoot have to be pushed back once more, with all the messing-around with reservations and work schedules , etc.

Originally it was scheduled for a weekend which had been selected (without my knowledge) by a couple thousand Jehovah's Witnesses for their convention here in Winnemucca. So, I announced the new date of the Memorial Day weekend for NCBS......and then discovered that thousands of bikers had already gobbled-up all available rooms for their Run-A-Mucca festivities.

These foul-ups are largely my fault, in that I failed to check closely enough for conflicting events.

So, at whatever cost to some folks who'd planned for the earlier dates, we are RE-re-scheduling the Nevada Cast Bullet Shoot for the weekend of June 1-2-3. Among those getting shafted by my problems here, are Tim and LoriB, and Buckshot. These esteemed folks have conflicts with the new date and won't be able to attend. Dang it!!!

On the brighter side, the new date may allow some to attend who could NOT
make the earlier date.

My regrets to all concerned for the uncertainties in the situation.

Buckshot
04-16-2007, 11:21 AM
...............I think I will make reservations at the Santa Fe long about January 08 for next year.

At least if Ammohead can make it he 'Might' be able to cart off the Long Range trophy this year. That is if Kim doesn't make a stab at it :-)

..............Buckshot

9.3X62AL
04-16-2007, 12:56 PM
OK, a firm date. Cool!

onceabull
04-16-2007, 02:00 PM
BruceB: Well the arrow of fate finally lit on us.. You all have a grand time,and we will see you in '08 (we hope) Thanks as always for the effort & "headaches" you put up with in hosting this grand get together...Bill & Joy Onceabull

NVWalt
04-16-2007, 09:07 PM
I guess I'll have to show up in June then. Thanks for the update and thank you for all the effort and grief you have had to deal with to get this bash rolling. Walt

NVcurmudgeon
04-16-2007, 09:10 PM
RED JEHOVAH"S WITNESS ALERT. I just call the Santa Fe in Winnemucca to change my reservation again. No can do because the JW are going to Winnemucca June 1-2 AS WELL AS OUR ORIGINAL WEEKEND. I managed to get into the Best Western, but they claim to be crowded. If you want to try at the BW the phone is 775-623-3684. The other BW is 775-623-6999. Hurry!

cobbmtmac
04-17-2007, 01:52 PM
Bruce B.

I also want to say, I appreciate the dilemma that has surrounded you, I thank you for all your hard work. I will be coming by myself, and have made reservation at the Gold Country BW, 775-623-6999.

With all that has happened, has there been any changes in the preparation for shooting range, do we still need to bring hand tools? I should arrive there mid-day Thu. 5/31. So call me or leave message at the motel if I can be of any help.

Looking forward to seeing everyone. :coffee: & :Fire: