PDA

View Full Version : Gotta' Buy Some More RCBS Stuff

jimkim
05-14-2012, 01:16 PM
I called them this morning trying to order a small primer arm. Well, they sent the whole set up for free. I'm gonna' go broke if theses people keep sending me stuff.lol Every time they do this I buy something. Between them, Dillon, and Lee at some point I'll end up owning one of each product they make. Too bad Lyman doesn't do this.

Roundnoser
05-14-2012, 05:14 PM
Another A+ for RCBS...I just got off the phone with their customer service to purchase / replace both standard sizes of chucks for my Pow'r Puller (bullet puller). They said they are covered under "warranty" and are sending them free of charge. Good deal!

captaint
05-17-2012, 05:16 PM
Years ago I just loaded for pistol. When I started loading for rifle, I realized I needed a large drum for my Uniflow. Called RCBS, the nice lady says "no problem, sir, we'll send you one. OK, how much are they ??? No charge sir, we'll just send it. Been an RCBS fan ever since. Love their molds too... 4 cav's would be nice, though. enjoy Mike

FLINTNFIRE
05-18-2012, 06:13 PM
I have always had pleasant experiences with rcbs and their customer service , but mostly the products I have purchased from them have always lasted and performed the job required of them

wallenba
05-18-2012, 06:28 PM
My Pro-Melt started dripping about every ten seconds. I e-mailed them about how to best fix it. They e-mailed me back to tell me that a new pot (liner) and metering rod were in the mail. Free, gratis, postage paid. Stunned!
Later on I needed a new mousetrap spring for my bench mounted primer tool. I called, they sent that free, plus a new cover for the handle.