PDA

View Full Version : Harbor Freight Coupons

gbrown
05-13-2012, 10:17 AM
Some good savings in your May American Rifleman! I just noticed this Friday. I was going back through the May 2012 American Rifleman. Usually, I ignore a lot of the ads. On pages 20 &21 were the Harbor Freight ad. Digital Calipers for 9.72 and a 3 gallon pancake compressor 39.99. Something I have been meaning to get. When I went in the store, the sale price for the calipers was 9.99, but I still save .20. The compressor sale price is 69.99 in store. That's 30.00! savings!

frkelly74
05-13-2012, 12:28 PM
I got one of the compressors and it seems to be pretty good. I have been running my little stapler with it to nail down underlayment. It almost keeps up. I also got the replacement warranty for $9.99. I plan to use the poor thing as hard as I can and wanted to have a warranty in place for when it goes kaflooy.

frkelly74
05-13-2012, 12:29 PM
Their micrometers also seem to be okay for cheap ones.

HollowPoint
05-13-2012, 02:06 PM
I've bought several large items from Harbor Freight over the years. They've been emailing me their discount coupons for some time now.

You can to online and register to receive these free discount coupons via email.

I have four different emails accounts so I've registered under each one. That gets me four separate discount coupons each time they do their mailings.

Four of those 20 percent off coupons can come in pretty handy some times. And since each one has its own bar-code it's not like you're trying to put one over on the cashier by printing out copies of the same coupon. They're all valid usable coupons.

HollowPoint