PDA

View Full Version : Happy Mothers day!

Bob Krack
05-12-2012, 07:31 PM
Tomorrow, May 13, 2012 is Mother's day.

Mine is gone for 25 years and both the Mothers of my (our) children are gone.

I would so much wish to send them flowers or hug them or tell them how much I love them.

If yours is still here - think about it.

Ya might want to take a look at this link---

http://www.andiesisle.com/amothersdayprayer.html

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO ALL YOU/YOUR MOTHERS.

Bob

blaser.306
05-12-2012, 07:41 PM
Lost my mom 16 years ago, still see or hear something and think I should tell mom that ! Always happy for the good times and regret any of the bad, Make the most of what you have got and be sure to let Mom know that she is special in so many ways on her special day! Happy Mothers day!

41 mag fan
05-12-2012, 09:05 PM
Someday..you get to the age where you realize...nothing lasts forever...enjoy every moment you have with your mother or father...someday you'll never regret it, even if it gets into your hectic life of nowadays

APDDSN864
05-12-2012, 10:00 PM
My dad passed away suddenly two years ago. That made me acutely aware how much I will miss my Mom when she passes.

So, first thing tomorrrow morning I will be calling her, then calling my MIL, who is also very special to me.

I have to give my kids credit, they will be calling my wife first thing tomorrow as well.

Thanks for the reminder. It never hurts to be reminded what a brief time we have here.

Ed

05-12-2012, 10:18 PM
Gunna be cooking BBQ chicken for my mother and mother-in-law tomorrow afternoon.

Lively Boy
05-13-2012, 12:38 AM
without our moms where would we be...........

gray wolf
05-13-2012, 10:57 AM
I still miss her everyday, Dad also.
She past 13 years ago almost to the day + it was her birthday. She taught me a lot and was the best cook I ever new.
Thank you Mom, I will never forget you and Dad.

Your son
Samuel

waynem34
05-13-2012, 11:27 AM
Had breakfast with Mom, 1 brother and 1 sister this morning.Wish my other brothers and sisters could have been here.Mom is a 30 year cancer survivor and is 78.The greatest person I've ever known.My grand Mother was the toughest woman I've ever known born 1911,I'm sure she seen plenty cause she lived 96 years.God must love us to give such a gift.