PDA

View Full Version : A Thank You to Lee Precision

Brithunter
05-11-2012, 05:41 AM
A small package arrived in the mail this morning from Lee Precision and inside was a new instruction leaflet and the charge card for a Lee Loader in 270 Win.

Not remarkable you might think but consider this ................................for one I don't reside in the US and it's for an old tool.

I e-mailed Lee on the off chance after buying a "Vintage" Lee Rifle Loader off e-bay. This one although it looks almost new is so old the price tag says $8.57 US on it and the dipper is an alloy one marked "12".

The instructions and charge card was missing ................................. I thought they were in the lid but nope missing. I printed the instructions off Lee's web site but needed the charge card. realising that of course new ones would be for the yellow plastic dippers I mentioned that as I have as et of them that would not be a problem.

The nice lady from Customer Support, Stephanie Lee, replied that she would get a charge card out in the mail to me. Well I expected an e-mail but no in the post by 1st Class International mail came the charge card, instruction leaflet and a new Lee catalogue.

After dealing, or trying to, with the official importers of various American brands here in the UK before and frankly getting treated as if they are doing me a favour by over charging me for seriously old stock and selling at todays inflated prices this is like a breathe of fresh air.

Thank you Lee Precision.

It might be a small thing but it sure has made my day.

Ramar
05-11-2012, 05:54 AM
Good for you! I love Stephanie!
Ramar

Bloodman14
05-11-2012, 06:21 AM
Lee Precision is a good company. Kudos!