PDA

View Full Version : BP gunsmith Ohio?

Czech_too
04-25-2012, 12:10 PM
A good friend has a Euroarms replica of a Rodgers & Spencer revolver. Apparently Euroarms was bought by Pedersoli AND he has been told, by a smith out of state, that they will not cover repair work under warranty. He needs some repair work on the revolver now, so any recommendations as to a gunsmith, in the Ohio area prefferably, for maybe a second opinion? He has contacted Pedersoli but hasn't received a reply yet.

ratboy
04-25-2012, 11:53 PM
if you are near Lodi, the Log Cabin sports shop has a good smith. call and make sure he is there tho as i dont think he is there all week. his name is Oz.

StrawHat
04-26-2012, 06:58 AM
Another vote for the Log Cabin. Oz has done a lot of good work for many folks. Between Oz and Dan, they can either fix it or recommend where to get it done.

Czech_too
04-26-2012, 06:39 PM
I've passed along your recommendations, we are both familiar with the Log Cabin, he more so than I. In fact he knew Wes, the father, from back in the day... Thanks much

StrawHat
04-27-2012, 11:08 AM
Wes spent a lot of time critiquing my first rifle. I have since spent a lot of time learning from those mistakes. The boys have done a good job of continuing what Wes started.

ratboy
04-29-2012, 06:06 PM
and i thought i knew them for a long time.
:holysheep
i guess it has been a bit
dad and wes were friends and i ended up spending way too much time with a smoke pole in my hands because of it.
:shock: