PDA

View Full Version : Anyone Done Business With E. Arthur Brown Co?

Dipperman
04-20-2012, 03:10 PM
I am thinking about buying a Berry's Case Tumbler from E. Arthur Brown Co. of Garfield, Minnesota, (www.eabco.com). I would like to know if anyone on the board has done business with them and if they seemed to be a good outfit to do business with or if they were someone to be avoided.

Thanks in advance for your input.

Dipperman

Aunegl
04-20-2012, 04:53 PM
The last time I bought anything from them was 5 years ago. I didn't have any issues with the company.

7of7
04-20-2012, 05:57 PM
I haven't had any problems with them either... but it was quite a while ago..

Circuit Rider
04-20-2012, 07:50 PM
Same here, been a while but they had good service.

ReloaderFred
04-20-2012, 11:09 PM
I ordered, they shipped. Couldn't ask for more than that.

Hope this helps.

Fred

stubshaft
04-21-2012, 06:50 AM
I did a fair amount of business with them and have not had a bad experience. In fact compared to Midway or Midsouth, I would rather deal with EABCO.

DukeInFlorida
04-21-2012, 06:52 AM
I am much more comfortable with on-line stores which also have an actual "bricks and mortar" store location. This company has been in business for a while, and seems to have a clear record.

One of the things that I do when considering to do business with an internet company, even if they have a physical store, is to GOOGLE the name of the company, and include the word "COMPLAINT" in the google search. If there are issues, that google search will make them apparent.

RugerFan
04-21-2012, 06:56 AM
I've placed a couple orders with them and no problems.

Nobade
04-21-2012, 07:53 AM
They sell my benchrest followers, and always pay their bills. Nice folks to talk to on the phone as well.

hiram1
04-21-2012, 10:49 PM
go for it there good

ackleyman
04-24-2012, 01:31 AM
nice folks to talk to

Junior1942
04-26-2012, 07:57 AM
.....One of the things that I do when considering to do business with an internet company, even if they have a physical store, is to GOOGLE the name of the company, and include the word "COMPLAINT" in the google search. If there are issues, that google search will make them apparent.The man is a genius.....

DRNurse1
04-26-2012, 10:03 AM
Thanks Mr "Duke in Maine." I have not tried this but henceforth will make it my second search (after I find the item I seek). DRNurse1

I am much more comfortable with on-line stores which also have an actual "bricks and mortar" store location. This company has been in business for a while, and seems to have a clear record.

One of the things that I do when considering to do business with an internet company, even if they have a physical store, is to GOOGLE the name of the company, and include the word "COMPLAINT" in the google search. If there are issues, that google search will make them apparent.