PDA

View Full Version : RCBS Rebate

ksriverrat
03-30-2012, 11:14 AM
Did not know if this had all ready been posted or not.
http://media.midwayusa.com/pdf/Coupons/rcbs-save-50-2012.pdf

The cheapest I have found the ProMelt Furnace
http://www.cheaperthandirt.com/30807001-1.html

Any one aware of a cheaper price please post it. Figure I will use the rebate on this purchase.

Rockchucker
03-30-2012, 11:26 AM
Mail-In Rebate Up to $50
With the purchase of $50.00 in RCBS® product, consumers can receive a $10.00 mail-in rebate. With the purchase of $300.00 in RCBS product, consumers can receive a $50.00 mail-in rebate. Purchases must be made between January 1, 2011 and December 31, 2011 and received by January 31, 2012. Please allow 6-8 weeks for delivery. To receive your mail-in rebate, fill out this coupon and send it, along with your original receipt and the UPC from RCBS qualifying product to:
RCBS PROMOTION, Dept. 7634, PO Box 5011, Stacy, MN 55078-5011. Toll free number: 866-269-5194 Enclose in an envelope: Completed Rebate Coupon (online coupon download acceptable); Original UPC’s
for each; Original Cash Register Receipts.
$10 rebate for purchasing $50 in RCBS product. $50 rebate for purchasing $300 in RCBS product.
Name: __________________________________________________ _________________________ address: __________________________________________________ ______________________ City: _________________________________________ state: ________Zip: _______________ email: __________________________________________________ _________________________
I understand that by giving my email address, I will receive periodic emails about new outdoor products and special offers.
Cash redemption value is 1/100 of 1 cent. Limit one (1) per name, address and household. Material from non-compliant requests will be determined without response. No duplicate or reproduced forms will be honored and this offer may not be combined with any other offers or coupons affecting the same product. Void where
prohibited and subject to all laws. Offer valid in U.S.A. and Canada. U.S. funds only.

I believe this program has expired already.

ksriverrat
03-30-2012, 11:38 AM
I edited my post it is still active. Until Dec. 31 2012

Rockchucker
03-30-2012, 12:46 PM
The Pro Melt is one of the best investments I've made since I started casting, It makes making boolits a pleasure. You won't regret buying one.

Cmemiss
03-30-2012, 12:53 PM
You might check Optics Planet. When I bought my PM they were about the lowest price and offered free shipping.

DaveInFloweryBranchGA
03-30-2012, 01:19 PM
Just as an aside, I sent in that rebate when I bought my RCBS Pro 2000. In fairly short order, a check was in my mailbox from RCBS. They DO honor their rebates, unlike the company my wife bought some bras from and sent in the rebate.

Rockchucker
03-30-2012, 03:26 PM
AT&T has taught me a lesson about rebates, They had a 100.00 rebate on their dsl modems when I changed over to them. Only took 4 MONTHS to receive it. I figured they were hoping everyone that bought one would just forget about them. I Googled AT&T rebates and found out pretty quick I wasn't the only one they forgot about. Other smaller 5 dollar and 10 dollar just wasn't worth the trouble worrying about, Never got them either. I sure RCBS will honor there's though.

VHoward
04-01-2012, 03:38 PM
RCBS honors rebates? I sent in a rebate form in January and still have not received anything. I will be calling them tomorrow.

Alchemist
04-05-2012, 10:25 PM
It took quite a while for my rebate check to come back when I bought my Pro-Melt. I think the form says allow 6-8 weeks for rebate. Maybe you need to allow some more time.

1bluehorse
04-06-2012, 12:34 AM
Well thats just great...I bought a new Pro Melt a month ago, didn't know about any rebate program. Chucked the box in the garbage so no upc codes (or whatever thery're called) and can't find the receipt. I did buy it through pay-pal and have that record but that probably won't do it..swell...by the way I bought it through Optic Planet, 341.00 w/free shipping..

dragon813gt
04-08-2012, 01:08 PM
I just read and it and it says to send in the original receipt. I never send the original as it's for my credit card records and I also have other items on it. Has anyone mailed in a copy of the receipt, like every other rebate.

Brought to you by TapaTalk.

VHoward
04-13-2012, 07:47 PM
Well. The rebate check came in todays mail. Going to go buy powder with it.

Lance Boyle
04-19-2012, 09:24 AM
Well thats just great...I bought a new Pro Melt a month ago, didn't know about any rebate program. Chucked the box in the garbage so no upc codes (or whatever thery're called) and can't find the receipt. I did buy it through pay-pal and have that record but that probably won't do it..swell...by the way I bought it through Optic Planet, 341.00 w/free shipping..

Ugh, I feel for ya. I bought a fancy shmancy boat Minnkota trolling motor from Cabelas mostly to get the free pair of FRS radios that were only available through Cabelas offer. Yup, I forgot to save the box UPC. :-(