PDA

View Full Version : David Mos is retiring from the mould business

Shelly Mos
03-17-2012, 09:06 PM
Effective immediately; David will no longer be making bullet moulds. Those who have moulds on order can expect delivery in two to three weeks.

Thank You,
Shelly

Stick_man
03-18-2012, 04:43 PM
I've never done business with David, but this is a sad day when a mould maker shuts down. Best of luck,

NoZombies
03-19-2012, 01:00 PM
One of the "neatest" molds that I own is a Mos, and it's sad to see someone close down.

That being said; Best wishes in your future endeavors!

Shelly Mos
03-19-2012, 06:01 PM
Thanks. I think it is a good move. I have nothing against the mould business, but occassionally other opportunities come along that one needs to explore.

Shelly

BTW. One of my passions is autism awareness. April is Autism Awareness Month. Let's help these talented individuals find their place in this world. My son would greatly appreciate it.

Olevern
03-22-2012, 07:22 PM
Shelly Mos

I am working with a non-verbal autistic boy (age five) in the autism room at school. It is quite a challenge. Rewarding work, but sad, too, when you think of what the chances of his fully participating in all the joys of marriage, raising children, having a career, etc.

I also have a friend that has an 18 year old autistic child who will never be self supporting, and, because he is a late in life child, will outlive mom and pop by many years. How does a parent come to terms with the knowledge that after they are gone their child will most likely be left to the mercy of employees in an institution?

We can only enjoy them while we have them (and they us) and make each day as special as it can be.

As for my role in the school, it is to be supportive in developing as much communication and socialization skill as can be achieved in order to allow the family to share such love and life experience as the child is capable of receiving.

And we all pray and hope for advances in treating autism.