PDA

View Full Version : bpcr.net

bigted
03-13-2012, 10:48 AM
anybody know what is going on over there? i can find no new posts and as i long searched for a way to jopin there seems to be no place to join up. are they doing a re-build or just done?...thanks and hope i am not outta line here for this question.

Don McDowell
03-13-2012, 11:38 AM
Ted Rick took the new signup thing down, he was having to much problem from spamming.
No there's not been much going on over there for a couple of years. Rick has had some personal issues to deal with and was not able to spend the amount of time needed to keep the site running as it should. He did say the other day that he believes he's back to the point where he can start tending the site again and has some upgrades planned.

bigted
03-13-2012, 12:03 PM
thankyou Don. that helps a bunch. i hope they/he wrangles out his problems in good shape. life is too short to get bogged down with it...it has happened to me a few times and i feel for others that are going thru tough times.

again thankyou.

Don McDowell
03-13-2012, 12:30 PM
Keep your eyes peeled there Ted. You can also jump into the bpcr.net group on yahoo. It's not a forum but there is some good info traded there from time to time.

RMulhern
03-13-2012, 06:04 PM
Send 'em boys $500.00 and they'll let you register!!:veryconfu:shock:

bigted
03-13-2012, 10:37 PM
Send 'em boys $500.00 and they'll let you register!!:veryconfu:shock:

i got their $500.00 just swingin...LOL...[smilie=w:...:popcorn: